Love, Hate and A Hero

I have fast forwarded the story to Summer's neckbrace being removed, the old plot started getting flat. A bit like Aj and Paige's current storyline....

Summer Rae POV

"This feels so strange" I laughed patting my neck where the brace used to be. Paige looked at me and smiled "Now you can also attack Aj" she pointed out. Imaginary lightbulb.

Dean Ambrose POV - Raw

A large hand tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around to face Triple H. "Little chat?" he quickly asked. I followed him to his office. Although to everyone I was some unbeatable lunatic, talking to the authority always dampers my mood."Dean, we have a good oppurtunity for you tonight," he beamed, "we're going to put you in a battle royal, the winner will be no.1 contender for the IC title" It was a decent oppertunity...I guess. I didn't say anything. I left to prepare for my match "Careful, I just got my damn neckbrace removed!" a female voice yelled in the distance. I ran about backstage, looking for who was obviously Summer. I couldn't even see her. I ran down each hallway.

I finally found Summer. She had backed herself into a corner and Seth was standing in front of her. He had some of Summer's hair in his hand and was pulling it. "Where's my big push huh? You put Dean in a battle royal and I'm still fighting these crap newbies?" She had pain in her eyes. Her eyes flickered about, avoiding eye contact with Seth but catching my gaze. "Answer me!" Seth pratically screamed. He made her look at him. "Get the hell off her!" I boomed. He let go of her, shoving her against the way as he let go. The second he looked at me I charged at him. I felt him try to fight back, I had the upperhand. I left him lying on the floor breathing heavily. Summer started to walked the other direction down the hall. Like a lost puppy I followed.

Summer Rae POV

I could feel Dean breathing down the back of my neck as I walked away.

"You can stop running now Summer," he'd caught up to me and was walking at the same pace. "I'd rather let him attack me.." I whispered annoyed. No matter what, he still kept up with me. "Summer, you'd go to hospital...again because of some asshole!" I rolled my eyes. So what? "Summer, he is using you for his career, he will beat you down until you have nothing to do but run to me, and next time I won't help you!" he stormed away meanwhile I got grabbed by the hair, taking out my balance. I let out a quick screech. The

He turned around. He's coming back to help.