Testing the pairing

Summer Rae POV - Raw

The title really fitted around my waist. I felt bad for Dean, his match could of been a title match.

From behind I got hugged. I turned round to find Dean.

"Hey Divas Champ!" he laughed. Soon his expression changed and he spoke again "I had a strange encounter during your title match last night..."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Seth came and apologised to me" he smirked a bit.

"Why?"

It seemed strange, Seth wouldn't apologise. That isn't like him, he hates us.

"He just said he was sorry for how he acted and shit like that.."

Seth Rollins POV

Raw started and my music hit. Walking to the ring got me boos of the crowd.

"I need to set something straight," I got booed each word.

"Last night someone mysteriously came down to the ring to help Summer Rae to win her title.." again they stayed booing.

"That was me..." I paused and then carried on "I want to make up for everything bad I have done to Summer.."

"I also apologised to her boyfriend Dean Ambrose."

The authority's music started and Triple H come out with Stephanie.

"If you think you are on good terms with Ambrose and Summer, do you think that should be put to the test?" They got a loud reaction.

"Why don't we test them with a tag team match?" Stephanie said to Triple H which again got loud cheers.

"This match will be Ambrose and Rollins vs Gold and Stardust. And that match starts next!"

Dean walked down the ramp smirking. He had his arm around Summer. He obviously had the loudest reaction.

Goldust and Stardust made their...strange entrance.

Summer Rae POV

For this match I was valeting for Dean and Seth. I only cheered and clapped when Dean made an impact.

Dean hit Stardust with Dirty Deeds which followed with the three count. I climbed into the the ring and raised Dean's hand. My other hand sat on my thigh until Seth grabbed it and raised it for himself. After a few seconds I snatched it away.

I walked up the ramp with Dean's arm wrapped around me. Seth trailed behind us.