Who am I anymore?

Dean Ambrose POV

The referees had to pull me away from Seth. I was pulling his hair, smashing his head against anything and uncontrollably cussing. Once I'd been pulled away I stood right next to Summer. "You were....right"

She tried to hide what she was saying with a small cough. I put my arm out and tugged Summer close to me. "You've got no choice but to stay in my hotel room tonight." I slowly whispered into her hair. I could feel her nod.

Guess who won the battle royal? Me! Summer came to the ring to congratulate me although I think it was scripted. We soon left, me taking Summer to my hotel room. "You were right again Dean.." she mumbled quietly. I arrogantly smiled "You know I used to be in a faction with him, I know him all too well!"

Summer Rae POV

I feel like a stupid idiot. I sometimes have a hatred for Dean that actually makes me not believe what he's saying. It's definitely true, Seth wants me for his god damn career. I went to sit on the bed next to him. "I should believe you, but I can't.." He deeply gazed at me, searching my eyes. "I told you so Summer. I practically saved you. I shouldn't love you, buy something makes me.." I broke the gaze suddenly remembering what broke us up the last time. "No Dean, you love Aj.." His head drooped so that he was looking at his hands, "Summer remember to believe me, I am stupid kissing her. Your saw me in the ring trying to fight of her affections. Please stay, I love you"

Seth Rollins POV

My fist completely hammered against Dean's hotel room. "Open this fucking door!" My fists pounded against the door, I wanted his attention. The door swung open as if whoever was opening it was being cautious. Golden, blonde hair. Summer. "Hey babe, I swear I'm sorry!" I pleaded. She turned away to face Dean and gestured him to come to the door.

She shuffled out of the way letting Dean stand face to face with me. He lifted his fist. Knockout punch by Dean Ambrose.