Summer, we're here...

Summer Rae POV - Raw

Tonight I knew Dean wasn't happy. I had to tag with Seth tonight and Dean had theories Seth would try something. I just wanted to get over with it.

I stretched backstage before being approached.

"Hey babe" Dean said softly. I knew he was worried Seth would try it with me, he was acting so nice so Seth couldn't change my mind.

"You know good luck," he began walking off. Something about me has ruined his life, I can tell. Ever since he and Seth fell out they were at war over me. Some jealousy war.

My theme echoed loudly. I flaunted my title which gathered me cheers and even loud whistles. I heard a few men cheering and whooping whilst I flipped my hair.

Seth made a separate entrance to me. His reaction, boos. I didn't want Seth as my partner, I wanted Dean. We'll loose if there isn't any connection.

We waited for the next team to enter. There was an awkward silence. The crowd got bored just before the lights went out.

I felt Seth behind me, slightly putting his hands on my waist.

Suddenly, Bray Wyatt and the other two members of the Wyatts were on the stage.

"Summer, we're here..." Bray said in his usual raspy voice.

Seth leant down and spoke into my ear. "I'm getting you out of here." He pulled me out of the ring in the darkness guiding me around. He helped me over the barricade and took me up the steps were the shield used to enter.

We got into a hallway, one Seth would know.

"I want to say a few things Summer, I know you don't want to listen.." He breathed, I stayed to hear him out.

"I still love you.."

Dean Ambrose POV

I tried to remember my way to an old corridor. Seth had guided Summer there before the Wyatt Family could reach them. I just hope Seth keeps all hands off.

I tried to retrace old footsteps, it's been months.

I got there actually quite quickly. I saw something even I guy like me would find...heartbreaking....