"If I Was Sane, I'd Consider That!"

A/N: When I Skipped Part Of The Story I Never Said What PPV There Was Or Anything. Lets Just Say I Skipped NOC. And Sorry If My PPV Timing In The Fanfic Has Gone Wrong....

Summer Rae POV - NXT

Backstage at NXT, the doctor had come to a conclusion. "After beating you recieved, I can say you have atleast a mild concussion.."

I frowned. Another fricking injury! Across the room someone's eyes couldn't even meet with mine. The doctor examined Sasha Banks' nose. She held a tissue covered in blood. I smirked. The doctor soon left, leaving me, Sasha and someother NXT stars who believe they have an IT factor.

"Look what your stupid boy toy did to me!" Sasha yelled showing me the bloody tissue.

Dean did that? Good on him..

Dean Ambrose POV

I leaned against the wall in the parking lot, with Stephanie Macmahon screaming down my ears. 

"Don't you know our shows are PG?" She moaned down the phone. I simply wasn't even bothered. "Whats the problem boss?" I spoke sounding quite mindless. I soon got distracted by NXT superstars and divas leaving. "Dean don't you know how bad it must of looked to the fans, hitting divas?" she paused and took a breath before speaking once again. "Dean will you consider never to try something like that again?" I smirked as I spoke "If I was sane, I'd consider that!"

Sorry its really short. Starting to get writers block again. Please comment what you'd like to see!