Return To NXT

Summer Rae POV - NXT

I was returning to where I made my name and also where Dean hit Sasha Banks. I was scheduled for a match against Carmella . Firstly I had to cut a promo.

"Hello NXT fans, remember me?" I got my usual NXT reaction, boos. They never actually liked me because of my gimmick.

"Do you all see what's around my waist? Yes, the divas championship!"

"You know, whilst your all to busy on Sasha Banks' bandwagon, or whatever stipid NXT lowlife you love, you should be making a switch to mine," I laughed. On the stage Carmella starting strutting out.

"Now, now Summer, you might be all that on RAW and smackdown but here, they all love me." she sassed in a jersey accent.

"Carmella, you've been here what, two weeks? Last time I checked you were still receiving boos of the crowd," I replied to Carmella "If your the hot star around I'd like you to prove it!"

The match started with both of us putting eachother and reversing head locks. Carmella made many rookie mistakes by leaving it to long before making another move.

Eventually I got her into the corner and unleashed loads of fists. The only thing was the referee pulled me away.

It'd been at least five minutes and Carmella tried to lock me in her submission. I completely scrambled to the ropes so she wouldn't lock me in. I climbed to my feet as she moaned to the referee. The referee moved and I set her up for my finisher, Summer Crush. I waited until she regained balance and was on her feet and connected with the spinning heel kick.

After my match I changed into a hoodie and jeans. I was just waiting for Dean and his match against Bo Dallas.

Seth slowly approached.

"Nice match," he greeted. His voice sounding fake.

"She's a newbie Seth, there isn't much to beat.." I replied colder. I began to walk away. He caught my shoulder and stood me back in front of him.

"Me and you are partners Monday," he told. I really don't want to partner with him..

I noticed Dean walk around a corner, dressed and ready to leave. He caught my gaze, I caught his.

I tried to discretely gesture for Dean to come over, trying to be out of Seth's gaze. He noticed for sure. The expression on his face told me he wasn't happy. Jealous maybe...

"Seth, my girlfriend..." He said as an indication for Seth to leave.

"I was telling her about..." Dean deliberately nudged him with an elbow. Does jealously make him act childish..