Summertime Scandals

Summer Rae POV - Raw

"Summer I swear we have a great promo for you tonight!" Stephanie Mcmahon beamed at me. She flipped up her laptop and had a video ready to play. "We want to have you fired from your job because of a scandal.." Hmm, I didn't actually know this was a soap opera but ok. "We got a clip from the hotel last night, it's you walking into a hotel room with Dean.." She smirked as my smile quickly dropped.

I was waiting behind the curtain for the clip to be played and my former sellouts to make comments. "That..that is false!" I yelled into my microphone. Seth and Paige looked at me laughing with eachother as if I was former diva Jillian. "So what happened last night?" Paige spoke, fuck her accent can be annoying if you hear it two much. "I never went..." I was cut off by Dean's music. "If you must know...Seth got his ass beat outside of the room!" Dean scared me there. Nothing even went on, if he lied then I'd look bad. "Anyway you two, what did you get up to last night?" Dean laughed. I felt myself smirk.

Everyone got interrupted by Stephanie's music. "Summer, is all this true?" she faked a gasp "Oh my, you dirty girl! How long have two been under the sheets?" Although it was fake I deliberately shook my head really quickly. "Am afraid I'm going have to fire you from your job as general manager!" she laughed along with Seth and Paige. "And I'd put your ring gear on because you and your bed buddy have a match against Seth and Paige!"

Dean Ambrose POV

They'd really planned out this match. The crew designed Summer a Dean Ambrose style t-shirt. Instead of saying 'explict Ambrose violence' they'd customised it to ' Sexy Summer Violence' I didn't find it to creative but hey good enough right?

We entered together actually being cheered by the crowd. Summer tried her best to flaunt her new merch. The Paige and Mister Egotistical King Of wwe. I started against Seth throwing a hurricane of punches at him. He slammed his head against the mat multiple times before picking him up and perfecting a DDT. I tagged in Summer again flaunting her t-shirt. She tapped Seth who hadn't realised she'd been tagged. "Can you let your English muffin get in the ring?" she sassily questioned. Paige came charging in with a clothesline. Summer landed on her previously injured neck. Luckily she was near the ropes.

1..2..3 My theme echoed about the arena as Summer entered the ring to celebrate out victory. Paige didn't even comfort Seth. She walked backstage leaving him in the ring. I climbed out the ring and searched for two chairs. I handed one to Summer who opened it out. She placed in in the middle of the ring. I pulled Seth closer to the chair. I put Seth's ancle inside the chair and gestured to Summer who stood upon the chair she opened. She jumped down onto the chair. Seth pulled his knee to his chest and tried to hold his ancle.

Quick Notes for the fans.

1. Please check out my other Fanfiction The Social Pyramid (I will be updating both)

2. Please check my new YT SummerAmbrose xx AlexaJericho

I will tell you when the first video is uploaded