The Indirect Heartbreak

So guys, this chapter might feature a little more swearing than usual so if you don't really like it you'll pick up on the story in the next chapter - MissBubblyJericho

Dean Ambrose POV

I don't care who kissed who, the point is that it happened. And what's funny is I caught the two lip locking. It really hurt me. Somehow all my pain turns into anger.

"I loved her!" I yelled alone in a hallway, "She could of told me she was a slut!"

As I walked, I was pounding my fist against the wall and knocking everything over.

"Am I part of a fucking game?" I snap. She's screwed me over before, I know that but this is fucking low. We both "hate" Seth, well apparently she does.

I got to my car not caring how Summer would get back to the hotel, she could fuck in the back seat of a taxi with Seth, I don't think I care anymore. I was speeding on the roads, maybe I'll get fucking arrested, I can trust a police woman more.

Summer Rae POV

"I don't care if you love me Seth, I care that you just kissed me and sent my boyfriend ape shit!" I moaned to Seth, chasing after an agitated Dean.

"I sorry Summer, I felt like it. I can't stop my feelings for you!"

We pratically ran around to look for him. I wanted Dean to know it wasn't my fault, I wanted him to  know Seth kissed me.

I was upset. Dean would now absolutely hate me. I should of listened to what everyone told me when we started dating in developmental, I was getting myself in for hell.

"His cars gone," Seth points out quickly distracting me from thought.

"He'll go to the hotel right?" I ask.

"Yep," Seth says opening his car doors "Summer, I love you and I'm sorry..."

I slowly open the hotel door. Shattered

glass surrounded Dean who had slump himself against a wall.

"Just fucking leave Summer, I don't want to see you!" he yells as I shut the door.

I felt like crying, Dean knows I don't love Seth, he just doesn't know he kissed me.

"You always screw me over don't you, I for once loved somebody but that somebody is obviously just a whore who loves to spread her legs!" he spits viciously "I wish we never fucking met. I always end up hurt whilst you can be all high and mighty when you ride Seth!"

"It isn't.." I stuttered before being interrupted.

"It isn't what? It isn't what I think? Yeah Summer, that's what everyone says. It is what I fucking think,I have eyes"

A tear formed "Well I'm sorry Dean, I actually tried to make you happy and when you see something you treat me like crap!" I went and left the room standing in the corridor.

I broke down. I broke down and cried.