I'm Turning Into Him

I haven't been on wattpad forever and I really missed writing my Fanfictions. I'm only planning on carrying on this fanfiction and continuing the one I just started so my one shots or how to be a heart breaker will probably be deleted.

Summer Rae POV- The Hospital

"Seth, I feel bad for reporting Dean.." My voice shook as I spoke. I'm not normal, I'm missing Dean. I was looking at a mess he'd made of Seth and I still am thinking.. I need you back!

"Summer don't feel bad. Look what he's done..he's ruined you. You don't seem like the same Summer from my memory," Seth said trying to change my mind.

"I'm thinking of bailing Dean out when I leave. I don't like it without him, even if he wants to kill me and hide me somewhere in a body bag," I admit, "But of course there is only one person to blame!"

In all truthness, Seth did cause this. Seth took a while to reply to me "This isn't my fault!'

There was long awkward silences throughout the conversation, the silences getting longer and quieter each time.

'You were winding Dean up, he attacked you for a reason!' I could tell Seth didn't want to admit it was his fault, he knew damn well that it was.

Soon we get bored of staring at eachother and barely talking. I attempted to leave the hospital but Seth stopped me by saying "Don't go, I know we're not talking but I just don't want to forget...how your voice sounds..."

It was still as awkward as before. Seth stared at me, it wasn't really helping anything.