Beat The Blonde, Get The Lunatic

Dean Ambrose POV - NXT

Me and Summer were both sceduled to wrestle on NXT tonight. Summer's injury seems almost so unreal, she recovered so fast. But also Seth would be there. After we rumouredly crushed his ankle (which seems fake because our attack wasn't impactful), he hasn't actually been around. I guess he's returning, the matchcard has him in a tag match.

On the way to the show, Summer, fiddled with her nails and her hair. "I actually have to go back and face that bitch!" I sigh noting this was what I'd have to get used, "Who's the bitch?" She opened her mouth to blabber but all i heard was silence. I turned my head quickly to face her, "Babe?" She slowly shook her head and spoke. "You don't need to listen Dean, at the end of the day there my problems."

Summer Rae POV

It was stupid that I wasn't allowed Dean at ringside for my match. I would like to have him there. The second we got here, he fucked off somewhere leaving me to stand with a bunch of girls who used to like me. "Sup bimbo," a voice slowly laughed. Sasha Banks, my opponent, stood right opposite me."You know were really missing you here on NXT! There isn't anyone ugly at the moment." I decided that taking offense would make me attack her. I would like to! "Oh really? Is it the guys who want me back? Is it because Dean Ambrose gets me in his bed each night?" Her sarcastic smile turned to a frown "I was actually referring to our match.."

6-on-1? I kept re-running that phrase as six girls all looked at me. Across the ring. Emma, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss. The bell rung and they all ran at me. Fists flew at me from everywhere and I couldn't block. Then a few of them performed their finishers. That match ended with me tapping out to the Emma Lock.

Dean Ambrose POV

I turned away from the nearby TV screen. Who has a thick enough skull to think that match up? Summer layed lifeless with all her opponents standing above her. Sasha Banks held a microphone and her voice echoed around the arena. She immediatly got booed. "Oh I'm sorry I hurt everyone's favourite slut!" Please tell me exactly Sasha when you wrestled  in that match? "We had to make sure there was no way she heard what we want to tell you now!" 

They played Seth Rollins music and titantron. You've got to be kidding me!" I planned to make my way to the ring whilst his annoying voice echoed. "How many people know what Summer Rae is like outside of the ring? You know like in a bed?" I grabbed a chair from backstage and quickly used it to hit Seth. I picked up his mic. "You know what she's like in bed? Fucking awesome!"  The divas, who happened to still be in the ring, watched me in total disgust. I waited a few seconds before charging into the ring, 

I couldn't help but let my fists hit most of them in the face. Referees tried deperately to hold me back. Whatever, I'll hit a girl!