Worst case of confusion

Summer Rae POV

I didn't know what time I woke up but it wasn't early. I looked over too the couch, looking for Seth. Seth wasn't , Dean was.

I struggled out of the hotel bed. I wasn't going to let Dean help me. I ran to the toilet and couldn't stop being sick. Every morning since I left hospital the pain killers made me horribly sick.

I brushed my teeth and went back into the hotel room. I kept scanning my mind for what happened the night before. I hate Dean and he's on the couch in the hotel room.

Dean Ambrose POV - What happened after Raw

After of I got fired I followed Seth and Summer backstage. He was screaming at her like I used too when we argued.

"Why the fuck did you kiss him? You just fired him for sending you verbal abuse Summer!" They walked into her GM office. I secretly stood in the doorway.

"Summer, I knew you were a slut when I met you!" he grabbed her by the foam neck brace and used it to push her against the wall. I could see she wanted to scream at him but she couldn't. "Summer, apologise and we can have a peaceful night!" he yelled directly in her face.

I ran in and started battering Seth. I wouldn't stop until he was on the floor choking. "Why did you save me?"  Summer whispered hoarsly, "Summer, I love you for gods sake!"

I walked her to my car. She still looked a little bit winded after Seth's sudden attack. "Summer, I want you to stay with me tonight!" I told her putting some worry in my voice. She looked at me, but she didn't turn down my offer. "I'll let you get your suitcase and whatever shit else and take you to my room."

She unlocked the door shakily, she probably thought Seth would come out and get her. She walked over to her bed looking back at me constantly with worry.

She came back out and I helped her with all her things.

Summer Rae POV - What happened after Raw

Being with Dean in a hotel room was strange. I kept hesitating to get ready for bed. I knew he'd seen me naked before but I still felt slightly uncomfortable. I finally slipped on a night dress.

I watched as he approached walking across the room and sitting on the bed next to me "Thank you..." I quickly mumbled, only realising I said it when it was too late to take it back. He wrapped his arm around me and he realised before me that I blushed. "Summer, I did miss you.." I looked deeply into his blue eyes, "I actually think I missed you too!"

In the moment we started kissing, more passionately as the kiss developed. 5 minuets later we we're lying on our backs talking to eachother and staring at the ceiling. My neck was aching under the brace but I didn't care less. Dean made the pain disappear.

Dean Ambrose POV

I woke up to see the bathroom light on. I forgot who was here. I peered.around the door to see Summer hunched the toilet puking up her guts. "Oh sorry.." she noticed me and slowly backed out. The first thing in my mind was, did we have sex? She had no other reason to throw up, I don't think she ate anything bad.

I collapsed onto the couch and dropped my head in my hands. I looked towards the bathroom to see her struggling to walk out. "Summer, do you remember if we had..you know what last night?" I rubbed the back of my neck waiting for a reply off Summer "Oh..your wondering why I was just sick.." she paused "The pain killers I'm taking make me sick every morning, just not normally twice..in an hour"

My heart came out of my throat and back into my chest. I was relieved I didn't get Summer pregnant. "Wait, you pain killers are making you sick?" she nodded at me, "That's a side effect, I'm just going to call a doctor Summer.."

She didn't like how much I cared about her but she let me. We sat at the local hospital waiting for Summer to be checked.

Seth Rollins POV

I woke up to realise I was sleeping in the double bed and not on the hotel couch. Where was Summer? I jumped out of my bed looking about for Summer. I was alone. I noticed not even her suitcases where here. I opened the door and stormed down the hallway. The first place she'd go is with her stupid ex, Dean Ambrose. I pounded on the door so they could hear me, even if they were having a fuckfest they'd still hear me. I tried for minuets before I slumped in a small heap outside the door.

Summer Rae POV

"These tablets should agree with you better," the doctor handed me a box of pain relief tablets. I stood up and exited with Dean. "See, if you kept taking those tablets you could of got some stomach condition thing!" I playfully hit his arm and we walked to the parking lot.

I didn't exactly talk to Dean on the way back. I felt really pathetic. I was developing feelings for him again. I also remember last night as well. I hated myself for lying in bed with Dean until late.

He walked me back to the hotel room. "Who the fuck is that?" Someone was slumped outside of the hotel room. They lifted up their head and eyed me and Dean. Seth Rollins...