Summertime Is Over

Seth Rollins POV - Raw

I stood behind Dean. Sledgehammer in my grip. He can't save Summer, nothing will go to plan.

I hit him in the back of his head, Dean falling unconscious after one hit. It'll keep him down whilst I save Summer..

Summer Rae POV

I flaunted the title during my entrance. I was prepared to take on Natalya. I wonder if her underestimations of me has bit her in the ass. I'm champion and she's a jobber.

My music stopped. The lights blacked out. Straight away my attention turned towards the stage where The Wyatt Family stood. They made their usual entrance.

I collapsed onto my knees in absolute fear. My heart pounded in my chest. I tried to move out of the ring and hide but my body was like jelly. If I tried moving I'd completely fail.

After they made their entrance all three members of The Wyatt Family stared at me. Can they sense my fear?

Bray Wyatt stepped forwards and offered his arm out.

"I'll help you up.." He creepily whispered. Many chills were sent down my spine.

My automatically moved forward and grabbed Bray's. He helped you to your feet Summer. I don't think he'll hurt you.

Moments of silence passed before Bray showed another strange act of kindness.

"You can leave the ring..." He pointed towards the ropes.

I hesitated before attempting to leave. I only took a few steps before The Wyatt Family attacked.

I couldn't prevent them from hurting me. My body was numb. Bray subsequently picked me up and prepared me to feel the wrath of his finisher, Sister Abigail.

I was that defenseless I couldn't even scream.

Dean Ambrose POV

I saw Seth approach the gorilla to go down to the ring.

"Your not discrete Rollins. I know you attacked me earlier. I don't know why but you got caught. There's such a thing as a witness.."

Before he could speak back, I rammed him into the nearest wall. I completely unloaded on Seth. My fists kept hitting him repeatedly.

Referees pulled me away. I was breathing heavily.

Coming through the gorilla, medics pulled in a blonde on a stretcher. I saw who it was. Oh fuck....