Red Liquid

Dean Ambrose POV- Summerslam
I've screwed everything up for a second time. Summer is back in Seth's arms and I'm just pissed off.Tonight I'd get my revenge on Seth (and probably Summer....and Aj). I had been plotting my first blood match since it was revealled. First I sat in catering and watched Aj vs Paige. I can't belive I can actually let myself watch the person who helped me screw everything over.

Summer Rae POV
Ratty little bitch. Paige was locked in the black widow and I knew she'd just have to tap. "Play Dean Ambrose's music" I yelled. I heard the music echo around the arena. Aj let Paige go and approached the ropes. Paige yelled something but the camera couldn't catch it. Aj faced Paige and suffered a nasty Paige-Turner. Her head bounced off the mat exactly like a bouncy ball. I smirked. Paige celebrated mimicking Aj's signature skip. Paige fell to her knees, she grabbed Aj's hair. "Only love hungry idiots loose!" I mentally clapped Paige.Aj eventually got took out by stretcher. She passed me backstage, "Paybacks a bitch!"

Seth Rollins POV 
All I got was boos from the Summerslam crowd. Since Dean's cheating act, Summer had returned to a real man, me. She was my valet for my first blood match. I know she could get into Dean's head to help me win. Then he entered. Not even Dean had a positive energy from the crowd. Booing bitches.

He stood opposit me with a mic. "I have talked to Stephanie before this match and there is one thing on the line, Summer's affection!" Summer was yelling at him but he didn't care at all, his pathetic stipulation would never work. The bell rang and he charged at me, trapping me in the corner. I used my arms to cover my head. The referee finally tugged him away. I used the ropes to help me catch a breath before he rammed himself into me. I collapsed into a heap. If he's angry that I have Summer then maybe he shouldn't of had his little kiss off.

Summer Rae POV
Dean made on last connection with the sledgehammer and Seth's head. The referee signalled that Seth was bleed and Dean had won this. He climbed out of the ring and slowly approached me. I stepped backwards almost faling over the barricade. I couldn't move any further back. He reached out his hand "I won your affection Summer!" He whispered. In the end he ended up grabbing my hand. He spun me around in circles similar to what I did with my former dance partner, Fandango. He tigged me into his chest and looked me in the eyes. His blue eyes wouldn't look away.He leaned in for a kiss, something stopped him. My body immedietly slapped him across the face and he stumbled back a small bit. He looked and smiled madly at me. What was going on in his twisted head? "Hit me Summer, I love the pain!" I didn't get it. At first he attempted a kiss and now he wants me to attack him. I walked away from him, highly confused of his strange actions. He watched as I walked away, smiling. Are you pleased with yourself?

Sorry guys, I had a bit of writers block creating this. This really could of been much better. I promise my other chapters should make up for it a little bit...