Summer owns, Dean owns

Dean Ambrose POV - Raw

I knew tonight I'd been in for shit. Over the weekend the authority haven't been too happy that I attacked Sasha Banks. It was best for business...

Stephanie also told the WWE universe she had a surprise For Summer via WWE.com.

I'm sure wha tI did is probably getting Summer in trouble too.

Summer Rae POV

"Now Stephanie Mcmahon cannot attend raw tonight for some reason but she has asked me to carry a message for Summer Rae."

I stood in the gorilla waiting to feature on Chris Jericho's highlight reel.

I made my entrance and stood in the ring. "How much would you like to know what Stephanie has told me to tell you?" Chris Jericho started,

"I guess.. a lot..." I stated. Obviously I was quite unprepared for this.

"What about the crowd?" Cheers erupted around the arena. Some even used Daniel Bryan's 'yes' chant.

Chris nodded and began speaking. "Alot of people believe you don't like Paige or Aj at the moment..."

I smiled "Bitches.."

"Well how would you like to get revenge?" he then asked,

"Well..revenge would be nice.." I mused.

"Well I hope your happy when I tell you that at Hell In A Cell this Sunday the match for the divas championship will

be Summer Rae vs Aj vs Paige!"

I think the crowd loved the idea. The second after Chris Jericho broke the news, there was cheers everywhere.

later that night:

Aj had locked Paige into the black widow. Like lightning, I quickly ran down the ramp to attack the both of them. Aj released Paige from the lock and eyed me. I started to climb into the ring and suddenly the arena went black.

I heard bodies hit the mat. I could still feel myself standing, hanging on the rope. Everything went silent and I could hear someone leave the ring.

The lights flashed back on. Paige and Aj lifeless in the ring. What the fuck?

Dean Ambrose POV

I stood inside the ring opposite Michael Cole. He held a letter addressed to me apparently from the authority.

"Hear in my hand is a letter to Dean Ambrose. For those who didn't or don't watch NXT, Dean Ambrose attacked Sasha Banks." The crowd had no reaction.

"Dean I am going to read this letter to you and you will learn you punishments."

I snatched the letter out of his hands.

"Nah Cole, its not this crowd's bedtime yet.."

I stopped and began mimicking the voice of Triple H.

"Dean Ambrose WILL NOT be fired but he will be excluded from his match at Hell In A Cell. Dean Ambrose will also not be allowed to be ring side during Summer Rae's matches in the event that an incident like this happens again..."

Is this chapter longer? I couldn't resist but to put Chris Jericho in my fanfic. (FANGIRLING)

Please check out my new fanfiction that also has Dean Ambrose. :-*