Plan A; Failed

Dean Ambrose POV

"Rollins, can you please tell me why Summer was on stretcher?" I commanded. My voice made it very clear I wanted an answer.

"She was attacked by The Wyatt Family.." Seth confessed quietly.

"Why would those hippies want to attack Summer, they have nothing to do with her.." I yelled.

Seth tucked his hair behind his ears, "I was going out to save her...trust me,"

"Trust you? Fucking trust you?" Seth looked at me.

"I seriously was Dean. But you, being the lunatic you are, decided to attack me for no reason. And look Dean what happens when you go mad, an attractive blonde called Summer Rae gets ambushed." Seth argued.

"When I prove your still a corporate kiss-ass, I will literally kill you!" I ended storming off to wherever Sunmer was.

Seth yelled after me as I walked off, "Enjoy your conspiracy theories psycho!"

Seth Rollins POV

After Raw, I went to Stephanie's office. Dean fucked up the plan.

"It didn't work, did it Seth?" Stephanie hissed with slight disappointment.

"Dean attacked me backstage before I could save her!" I informed raising my voice.

"If you really want to end those two Seth, your going to have to use you head a bit more. For now you'll need a plan B."  she explained.

"And what's that supposed to be?" I quickly grunted. Even I started thinking, I passionately want to end Dean Ambrose. This plan is everything for me. Everyone will remember my name,not his.

"Well, Summer might be mad that no one saved her. We can have her dump Dean, kayfabe of course, and you two will try too impress her."

I sighed deeply. Fucking Pg era. "What are you thinking of Stephanie, a TV show for teen girls?" she sent eyes like daggers.

"Why don't I just come up with something before next Monday, Steph, maybe Raw wi ll be worth watching!"

This chapter was mostly dialogue so yep..
Seth wants to plan the next Raw. Comment what you want Seth do plan, I'd love to hear x

Please also check out my version of a WWE highschool. That will probably have slow updates, I might delete Tattooed Hearts Break. I'm getting bored writing it..