That's Nice...

Summer Rae POV - Hell In A Cell

I entered with my old NXT titantron and Dean's theme music.

The arena was electric for this divas match. Probably my addition to the match made the Aj and Paige fued seem less stale. The crowd probably love me for being with Ambrose.

Aj skipped down to ring and didn't take her eyes off me. We have unfinished business...

Then came Paige. The brit didn't get much of reaction. Few were cheering and some were booing.

Later in the match

Paige sat on the top rope. Aj went after her and threw punches to her face causing Paige to fall. She looked lifeless near the barricade.

After an attack, I pulled myself up using the ropes. Aj came over and we stared off.

"Ambrose is mine!" I whispered. She started looking at me with her crazy eyes. I acted like my old NXT character would and laughed in her face. She ended up slapping me.

I stumbled back a few steps. She then locked me in the black widow. I could hear Paige climbing back in to the ring.

Suddenly the lights went out. This happened on RAW. Someone ran down the ramp. I felt Aj release her lock on me. Near me, Aj's body fell to the mat. Then I heard Paige land outside again. The lights came back on, Aj knocked out in front of me.

I decided to pin her.  1...2...3.

The referee rung the bell and handed me title. I couldn't stop smiling. I knew in my heart that I didn't fully win this battle but I have achieved one dream.

Seth Rollins POV - During Her Match

I put a smile on my face and approached Dean. He was too distracted watching Summer's match at catering.

"Hello Ambrose.." He didn't even turn to look at me but he replies "Fuck off.."

I started again to speak "Ambrose, I want to apologies to you..." This made him react. He turned and faced me.

"I am truly sorry Dean. I was probably just jealous about you and your girlfriend and I want you to forgive me."

He looked surprised "Why would I forgive you Rollins. You hurt Summer and you know it, why do you think I'll accept your apology let alone her?" he questioned

He returned to watching the screen. My eyes followed. Summer was locked into Aj's submission. I began running to the gorilla and asked them to turn the lights off. If she was to accept my apology, all I've got to do is help her win...

I want to mention one of my Wattpad followers today. SummerRaeAmbrose. Not only are they writing a great fanfic but they also are like a dedicated reader. Every time I turn Wattpad on (daily) they have voted on my story.

Please check out my new fanfiction also involving Dean.