How faithful

Dean Ambrose POV

Normally people would care who if their phone had been ringing. I would normally get pissed right off and throw my phone at the wall before opening a beer. I kept calm that particular day. All night, every night, my mind had instant replays of Seth sending my ex head first into a pile of cinder blocks. As well as that, I kept seeing Summer's bloody face that I saw a glimpse of after the attack. It really felt like something was digging into me, like the attack has made me un -bury a softer side of me. Showing any aggression towards Seth will bury the softer emotions alive.

Friday

On the Friday I got an unexpected visitor in the hospital room. Triple H had come to ask if I could cut a promo on smackdown. I stiffly nodded. I couldn't exactly miss an opportunity to hand Seth's ass to him.

"Doc, please ring if she wakes up!" I pleaded before grabbing my duffel bag and setting off to the smackdown arena.

Unconscious POV (Summer)

My head was throbbing in pain. I don't know how but the last thing I remember was having another argument backstage with Dean Ambrose. I can remember him making cry until there was nothing left. He made me feel so worthless. I couldn't. actually remember RAW, the rested was like a large blur. Did I get attacked by Dean? Is that why I can't remember? I can imagine him attacking me, his mind is so unstable.

Summer's Memory From Raw

"You do realise last week Summer could of been mine!" Dean viciously yelled. Talk about selfish! I tried to block him out and decided to walk away. I must admit, he chases me like a lost puppy. I could feel his irregular breathing down the back my neck. "You really can't run, I want answers!" he spat. I wouldn't stop walking away from him, every corner I turned, I was followed. I got bored and turned myself to face him.

"You upset me Dean! First you let another girl stick her tounge down your throat then you creepily wait for me at the entrance to start another pointless argument!" He eyed me with eyes like daggers. I was sure he'd hurt me, leave me for someone else to find. His eyes seemed to stare and stare. The gaze so strong, it was unbreakable. "So Summer," he finally spoke still making my spine tingle with his stare "you corporate kiss-ass ruined it because I was upsetting you?"

Dean Ambrose POV

I was awaiting my cue whilst Seth Rollins made some pathetic apology to Triple H and Stephanie for injuring the Raw GM on cinder blocks. The second he mentioned my name I burst through the curtain.

"Speak of the devil!" Seth laughed into his microphone "see you were the reason Summer Rae was hurt in the first place!"

I looked him in the eyes "Well..maybe I was but I never actually committed the attack all together!" All of a sudden I had a vibration in my pocket. Seth had good eyes, he noticed, "Dean, is that your phone?" He reached forward and grabbed my phone. "Err Seth, that's personal.." I tried to grab my mobile back but Seth put his hand further back so I couldn't reach. "Is it that girl you made out with behind Summer's back?" he teased turning the screen on. "Come on, give it back!" I put alot of force in my voice.

I rummaged my hands underneath the ring for a weapon. I couldn't calculate how long Seth would take to get up from Dirty Deeds. A table? Might as well.

Unconscious POV (Summer)

If I was asleep and couldn't wake up, I must of been close to coming back to earth. I could hear doctors muttering about me, well just BLAH BLAH BLAH.

My last memory was still my argument with Dean were I swear he probably attacked me.

Dean Ambrose POV

I sadistically smiled as I laid Seth onto the table. I climbed inside the ring letting my fringe drape in front of my eyes. Then Triple H, who I had forgot was still in the ring, told me to exit. Not sternly but well like I had to. I turned to walk and away but Triple H stopped me again. This time handing my phone with the messages open. I stood and read it the text 'Is it possible we can talk about Summer's condition' I read the message and ran to my car. Considering I did kiss Aj, I still love Summer. How faithful.