CHAPTER 2

Last chapter for Jenbin moments. Anyway, Jenbin on multimedia.

•••

Lost

It is better if I stayed out of the line and do not jump so I wouldn't get hurt in the end.

He did warned me but I'm too stubborn to obliged. I need to know what reason there is because it's driving me insane. I see how Rosé and Lisa trying to console the other members of iKON and see how they we're being rejected. Reasonable enough since the news has been spread out to the whole building.

We still can talk to them, but not being without our managers. I know how Rosé was upset with this whole setup and couldn't talk to Jinhwan oppa and June oppa freely. They used to hangout drinking coffee before but it seems not gonna happen this time.

Maybe this is another downside of being an idol. Even friendship would need to be forsaken just to avoid more conflicts.

We know ship do exist, weird but we don't seem to mind at all. That's how fans way of dealing stuffs we do everyday. After all, we know for ourselves what's truth from what's made up.

It's okay, as long as our fans are happy. We don't need to worry and pay more attention on giving them quality music they deserve.

“Hey..” I smiled as soon as I entered the studio.

“Jen? What are you doing here? We're all might be dead meat on the 7th floor later,”

I know it's a joke but it seems my face failed to show any humor. Jinhwan oppa sighed heavily grabbing my hand immediately before anyone could see me from the outside.

“No. I just came here to talk to Hanbin,” I stopped him and remain where I'm standing near the glass door.

“Oh. Hanbin? As usual, he's on his studio doing majesty—” He got cut off by a cough.

“Nope. I just saw him earlier bathing himself with sunlight. Our genius Bin is sucker for science he thinks he need some photosynthesis shit like is he a plant or something?”

The mother of iKON came to spoke but end up ranting. Typical of vain Song Yunhyeong giving too much information.

“Ya! Who told you to cut me off while I'm still talking?!” Looking like a small devil fairy, Jinhwan oppa snapped at him.

I looked around looking for Hanbin’s lean figure leaving the two oldies still throwing banters.

“Jennie noona!”

“We're banned to meet BLACKPINK. Aren't you supposed to be not here?”

June and Donghyuk waved in giddy while Chanwoo did only a slight bow.

I smiled back and waved them in hello. “But Sajangnim didn't banned us from seeing you, so fair enough.”

“Woah. I didn't know I was all stupid to realize that. Thanks noona!” June was goofing with his members as if he just won a lottery.

“Hey, bub! What's up?”

Bobby eyed me indifferently. He was smiling with no hint of humor. Confused by his indifference, I did not push to close the gap between us but instead...

“Jennie-yah!” He wailed and run to my direction like a little boy towards his mother.

“Wae?”

He did not answer and throw a tight hug on me. He was sobbing but I knew better when he's acting.

“Jennie-yah.. it hurts now that we can't see you again this close. Huhuhu!”