CHAPTER 38

I just want to grab your hand and be like, you're mine.

•••

Limits

Everyone would think I'm crazy. Hell yes, I'm going crazy! No. I'm madly crazy right now!

I'm almost losing my grip on his nape out of nervous and his weakening kisses. Hell, he didn't care I almost broke my back cause he's too busy with his kisses.

When he finally realizes my uncomfortable state, he renewed his grip and pulled me even closer to him craning his neck to kiss me betterly. The tip of his nose was now pressing on the soft part of my left cheek while I'm busy trying to cope up with his kisses.

I sucked a long breath after he finally let go of my lips. He rested his kisses on my temple while I on the other hand couldn't even lift my gaze out of embarrassment. Goodness!

That was the most shameless thing I ever did in my whole life!

Realizing it all now made me flushed and I'm hella sure my face is as hot as a new steamed dumpling!

I shut my eyes tightly and groaned silently. I'm totally fucked up right now and I'm sure as hell that this night will be long for us. I know he won't let me escape after what I did!

I kissed him! Someone should knock me off because I don't know what to think how to explain my side without embarrassing myself.

But damn! That was my first kiss! And I don't know how to describe what I felt earlier or even how it taste! Books always tell us that it was sweet but no, that kiss taste like Kim fucking Jongin. I must say, that was the flavour.

I felt his lips slowly went down on the tip of my nose and it traveled more on the soft spot of my cheek until it reach my left ear to whisper.

"What was that for, huh?"

This guy could never.

Still can't moved on from that shameless move I did, I buried my face on the crook of his neck and I felt his lips slowly curving for a smirk.

Carefully, he dropped me on the driver's seat and rested his arms on the both side of my waist trapping me. I still don't have the courage to look at him. My rational thought totally stripped off and didn't came back. The monster awhile ago was totally tamed and the smell of fear was finally replaced with his manly scent and the faint minty scent from his kisses.

"I.." I tried to meet his gaze but only to end up shutting my eyes again. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Sorry cause you didn't mean that kiss? Tss.." He hissed as he pulled away. "Please, if you're just going to tell me that you kissed me and still want me as a friend but then I'm sorry. I don't like kissing a friend. I only kiss the girl I want but she dumped me already so what's the point of being friends."

My face heated profusely. I bit my lip hard to stop myself from grinning widely. Damn you, Kai!

"I don't kiss a friend either." I softly told but that didn't escaped from him as he aggressively crouch a bit and meet my gaze.

"Fuck. What did you just say?"

I arched my one brow and still with my flushing cheeks I bravely stared at him. His brows furrowed suspiciously as his lips parted in anticipation to hear what I say next.

Boy, you ain't bad to look at with those stubborn eyes hiding the glint of hope to show.

"I said what I said." My husky kiwi accent rolled on my lips like liquor.