CHAPTER 12

We ranked No. 1 in Jenkai fanfic category and No. 2 in blackexo but sadly just lowered to No. 3 yesterday. Anyway, thank you so much guys for staying with me and continuously supporting this story. Next chapter will be dedicated to the first @ on the comment section. #MabuhayBLACKPINKinMNL

•••

Death

I do not know if I should really be thankful for not being able to meet EXO in an award show because in all honesty I've never felt relieved knowing I'm not going to see him.

It was so embarrassing to remember I couldn't have the guts to reply on his messages.

Kai:
Hope to see you perform on Gayo Daejun :)

My mind frozed upon realizing the upcoming SBS Music Festival and it would be a few days from now. That only means one thing, we will meet again no matter how I wish we wouldn't. That memory still making me uncomfortable. I do not know how to face him but maybe some of these days I'd might see him accidentally knowing how small the world we live in.

Like the usual, I didn't bother replying  and went on my day like any other day. Thought I was wondering if it's coincidence that he'd text me when I'm on my phone. That's kinda odd.

We still continued filming our reality tv in the middle of the preparation. Usually, we'd film during our nonworking days. We include as well the first Guerilla fanmeet, from the preparation of our giveaways until to the polaroid taking with our BLINKs.

Jisoo and I took part in preparing the Hopang sandwich while the maknaes did what they need to do. It was great feeling seeing how happy the fans when they received our gift. It wasn't enough thought how many gifts we received from them and I felt it was the best thing to do for them no matter how small or big we will give.

Seeing them all happy was enough to put a smile on our faces.

“How you've been doing lately?”

Mom called me for an early dinner before Christmas. It was an intimate dinner in one of her favorite cuisine house knowing we might not probably going to spend Christmas together plus I'll be filming our Christmas eve with the girls for our BLACKPINK TV.

I gulped. This is something I wouldn't like to talk about knowing her perspective about my decision seven years ago.

“I-I'm fine. Though rumors can't help it now that we're actually gaining attention globally..” I answered briefly before taking a sip of my wine.

“I'm still thinking how I let my only daughter live such a cruel world without me, her mother, beside her. But I knew you're happy and you love what you are doing now. I'm beyond proud, but you can't blame me if I get worried when worst comes to worst..” She held my hand and caress it lovingly.

I smiled at her hiding all the emotions that might worried her. I'm her only daughter and the least I could do is to not let her see me like this. I don't want to let all our efforts to come this far would all put into waste. Not now when it's all starting yet.

“I'm happy. You don't have to worry now, Mom.”

I think that's all that matter. As of now, as long as there is one single fan who believes in me, I will be happy.

Christmas eve came, we are all excited filming our exchanging gifts inside the pink house.

“Lisa. My Secret Santa is Lisa!”

She was kinda suspicious so I thought it was her. She won't stop grinning and thinking it might be a hint or something knowing how predictable she is.