SPECIAL CHAPTER (Lisa)

"She's not picking up."

I bit my lip and stared on my phone. I've been trying to reach Jisoo onni but she's not picking up her phone. We're all getting worried.

"I think it's a bad idea we all went together here. Jennie unnie, did you talked to her?" Chaeng couldn't sit calmly and continued pacing back and forth.

I shouldn't be here on the first place. I should be with Jisoo onni, knowing today sentence her heart to be broken to pieces once again.

I hate this. I hate this feeling watching my sisters breaking up to pieces just because of a fucking guy. Maybe if I were a guy, I would treat them all better, but nah. I love the part of being a woman. People just wanted to see me what they wanted to portray for me.

"Nope. As much I want to go and check on her, I don't want to draw any attention while leaving that might cause them to suspect us. Her absence today already had enough of the buzz. Still, the rumors were just around the corner. Let's all be thankful there are no paparazzis here today."

I cleared my throat and readied a smile. "I'll go."

Chaeng sighed in disapproval. Jennie onni shook her head.

"I-I'll just go first and check on her. I've no business here anymore.." I forced a smile letting them see that I'm alright even tho I'm not.

"You sure?" Chaeng insisted. "Well then, I'm just gonna keep my company with the velvets to keep them busy. How bout you, unnie?"

"I'll be fine. CRAZY unnies are with me. There's nothing to be worried about." Jennie unnie flashed her gummy smile but both Chaeng and I didn't buy it.

We know he's here. I know deep inside her she's not fine dealing with that fact and had to act like everything's fine.

I wonder how this social circle still exists knowing how fuck up everything is.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

We all turned after a baritone voice calling Chaeng. Without even looking, I'm certain who it is.

Bold of him to show up in front us. In front of the person he..

"Chong-ah." I may sound whinning but my face betrayed to portray my voice.

Jennie smiled encouraging her but maybe I looked like a jealous ass bestfriend grilling my bestfriend's lover by the look.

"Lisa, you go ahead. Chaeng, you too. I'm fine here."

For once, I want to slap her. I hate her acting like she's all fine when she's not. She couldn't even look at him because that damn traitor happens to be Chaeng's boyfriend. And everybody knows how softie she is so no one dared to hurt her in any way.

I still don't get it why Chaeng didn't broke up with him. For years, I didn't even witness they had a fight. No matter how I dissed her every waking day reminding how ass of a boyfriend she have, still she didn't tried to even break up with him. The reach of that martyrdom.

I guess, it really sucks to be her.

"Ahhh!"

One last blow before I threw myslef back launching my body on the mat. I gulped and wiped the tears I didn't notice earlier.

"Aigoo."

My eyes automatically drifted on the lean figure standing in front of me. He slowly bend on his knee and crouch a bit only to greet me with a smirk.

"Good morning." He smiled offering his hand for a lift.

I didn't took it and stood up on my own.