CHAPTER 9

That dick energy she exude in gcma i'm—that bitch Ruby Jane has reached the absolute level of zero fucks given. I mean bitch, the flavour. Girlie on multimedia, her back must be tired carrying the whole kpop industry. 💅

•••

Rumor

I thought I'm getting used to all the hate everybody passionately threw on me. Not that I'm not surprise, but I just can't help wond'rin and there's too many questions inside my head.

“Unnie!”

Two consecutive loud thud before the door of my room burst open revealing my members. They all shared the same hilarious expression while holding their phone.

“Have you read the news—” I raised my phone cutting Lisa's words.

“You alright?” It was Rosé who's now sitting on my bed side.

Jisoo and Lisa being childish squeeze themselves literally on my side.

I let off a small smile in an assurance. “Yup. Been there before, it's not that surprising anymore..”

But I knew better if I give a fuck on this, this will result to unending anxiety. Mainly the reason I usually likes being alone in my room and chill so I could think peacefully knowing how this girls loved to mess around. I could not think clearly because either I end up clowning them or they end up clowning me. I'm starting to question how I became close with these crackhead folks. Nonetheless, they're forever be my other half in this lifetime.

“People are being so problematic over Jendeukki.. aigoo!” Jisoo let off an exasperated sigh earning a chuckle from me.

“Did you talk with Sajangnim already?” Rosé asked.

“Mmm. We'll be discussing the issue along with the PR team..”

It must be one of those nonsense rumors based only from hearsays without any strong evidences but I'm not surprised when it spread like wildfire knowing our group's comeback made a huge impact both in locals and international market for a rookie girl group like us.

It's not really the rumors that sparkles. It's because I'm fucking Jennie Kim. The privilege spoiled ass princess. They say.

The first time I was being target by media and fans few years ago, it was all because of the bullying rumor plus the dating rumor with my senior label mates GDragon oppa. It was chaotic. I can't go out from our house or my dorm alone after all the threats and backlash I received. I was supposed to debut as a Soloist but it was later cancelled due to the amount of attention I drew.

“This is the first time I heard this kind of bullshit. Don't let this get in to you not now that you're in the middle of preparing your comeback next year. The company will handle this..”

I was half relieved with Mr. Yang's words but the other half of myself still worries what will happen next.

“You could've carry me instead of that teddy bear so you wouldn't be falsely associated romantically to Teddy oppa..”

The three of us almost gag in unison after what Lisa just said.

“That's not more like it. I'll deal with this hit than to be labeled gay on national headlines. Geez!” I tried to peel off her grip but she ain't moving her ass off, damn.

We all scowled at Lisa who's now laughing like a crazy. I should've remind myself to never let Bobby or Hoony around her because this happens all the time.

She pouted while still holding on me like a kitten. “Wae? I'm just trying to make you laugh!”

“Very funny..” I rolled my eyes and smirk at her.