CHAPTER 41

Jenkai for W Magazine photoshoot on multimedia, hun. The power they hold.

•••

Chuseok

"So, what do you think?" I asked showing the vintage purse to him.

He snorted behind the mask bonnet but still nodded jerking his thumbs. I stifled a laugh and continued marching on the aisle of the said shop.

This place is quiet located in a secluded area plus there's no a lot of people coming here today which is a good thing. I often came here even before during my trainee days and I already knew when will it be crowded with people. Since it's weekdays, I guess people are now busy with works and schools and probably will start to come here by evening.

Going back to that big kid at the back, who looks like a walking snack even with his fully covered face, well, he's still couldn't moved on from earlier after I introduced him to that ahjumma as my manager.

"Do I look like your ahjussi manager?" He looked offended and annoyed.

I threw a mocking grin before examining him from head to toe. Like an innocent cat trying to act cool in front of her master.

"Ani. You look too sexy to by my manager.." My grin grew even more wider as he faintly gulp before snobbing me to look away. "Aigoo. I just told her that to cover you up."

He really loves playing the sensitive girlfriend here more than I should. It seems like I'm becoming more on the matured boyfriend here. Aigoo.

"What are you still mad about it? C'mon.." I poked his arm while looking around and seeing no one is around watching us, I immediately hooked my arms around his waist and pushed him lightly to walk.

He was stunned for seconds before finally taking a painful step forward. His grip on my arms became tighter but it went gentler as seconds pass by. I busied myself looking around for items and realizing he quiet got a huge frame blocking my vision in front, I tried to unhook my arms.

I could felt him stiffened and almost went in protest when he turned around to face me but I immediately hushed him grabbing his hand and slowly intertwining our fingers.

It's like playing a tug of war whereas when another customer will showed up inside and I would try to push him and peeled off his grip but ending up only getting pulled back to him. Damn. I'm friggin getting more scared people might notice us and I don't know if I should be thankful that it elder ladies only coming to the shop at this hour.

"You stay here. I'll just need to go to the restroom. No punking.." I hissed and seeing him wanting to protest I glared at him. "You wait here and watch my bag!"

Feeling dejected, he slowly nodded and looked away. Aigoo. When will he ever stop being a baby?

I quickly went to the restroom and did my thing and going back to where I left him, I saw him taking a picture in front of the mirror looking so bored.

On his last attempt, I sneakily peeked at the back and pose wearing an angry cat face. He looked startled and quickly turned around to see me.

After taking so much time inside the vintage shop, we took the chance to finally spend time together walking around the street to find a resto. The weather seems nice and yet gloomy but whatever, I only like the part when he's holding my hand anyway.

"Can't imagine how many days I'd spent in Paris away from you.." He muttered absentmindedly. "Aren't you really coming with me?"

I stopped and stared at him. Gone was the mask and that only left him with his bonnet. Few strands of his hair were slightly peeking, and realizing that little detail I came to finally noticed his hair getting longer now.