CHAPTER 15

Happy Chinese New Year 💓

•••

Jeju

Kai did not stayed for long after receiving a text message from his members. He mentioned they'll be off for Taiwan for their concert tour next week so he might be got busier this time.

On the following days, we got a chance to visit Japan for our scheduled performance. We took this chance to indulge a short trip strolling the streets. The three we're so much energized meanwhile I've been craving for foods and thank god Japan really have so much to eat.

Few days after going back to Korea, we celebrated Chaeng's 22nd birthday and realizing the date, I picked up my phone and send Kai a goodluck message. I did not wait for his reply since I was sure he's in the middle of their concert.

But I did not expect he'd reply fast.

Kai:
Thank you. Take care :)

We seldom text after that. I really do not mind since I'm enjoying our little adventure for our 100cation.

Offcam, they would tease me nonstop after last month's Seoul Music Awards event when we shared a seat together with the velvets and if only I knew Irene would brought up such topic that would be a favorite talk by the pinks. Too late for me to realized it wasn't a good idea, I should've suggested we would take a different table.

"How are you two doing? So are you.. are you on this level?" Irene gestured her hands above her head.

I couldn't argued her this time since there's a lot of people watching and filming us. The pinks eyed me curiously especially Jisoo. She's the closest one and I bet she's itching some tea to be spilled.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? Who's this guy you're talking about? Why am I not informed?"

The velvets only laughed at Lisa. Rosé only smiled and I bet she already has an idea what they are talking about.

"Jenddeuki, you have so much explaining to do!"

I could only smile and shut up. I did not dared to speak in defense to their accusation. It's not like we're dating or something. Aigoo. Too much color on the story made it a lot of explanation to do.

Maybe that's why I preferred only black and white.. and rainbows.

"It's not what you think, you know."

As soon as we arrived, I finally shoved the topic on the table. I'm sure they're not all sleeping without getting some delicious infos. Their mind.

"Woah. What are you saying? I don't understand.." Lisa tried to act clueless but end up sticking her nose to the table waiting for me to continue.

"Just fucking tell us who's this guy.." Jisoo impatiently motioned her hand.

This is hard. The part I could not spill is what they have been thirsting for. It's not like something to be hide from them forever but I'm just being careful how they would react on this. And how my normal days turned into a disaster from their nonstop teasing. This crackhead fam is such a pain in the ass.

"Ugh. They just saw me talking with Kai sunbae the last time, okay? Rosé was there and it wasn't like something to put meaning. We just talk.."

"Wait, who's Kai? And why the fuck Chaeng did not mentioned this to me! I thought we're bestfriends?" Lisa looks offended meanwhile Rosé who looks unbothered on her seat.

"Shut up Lisa! Okay, what did you talk? Did he asked for your number?" Jisoo was now smirking like an idiot.

"When is the wedding? What about BLACKPINK?!"