CHAPTER 44

I have fallen in love with the cosmos and all the possibilities it does hold.

•••

Paris

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. And there will be no perfect moment to tell the world about it.

It may come in time like this, somehow.

"Is he leaving yet?" Bokyung oppa asked.

I nodded still with my head bowed down. I bit my lip to stop myself for saying anything yet and busied myself of thinking the right words to say.

"Okay. I'll give you two some time to talk but don't you think that I'm fine about this. We'll talk when you're done. I'll wait you upstairs." They all left and went to the lift leaving me still faced down.

I stood in the middle of the parking lot with so much fear and thoughts in my head. I don't even know where to start. I don't know what to say either. I do not know what to feel about. Should I be scared or glad that I don't have to hide it anymore to them? Plus I haven't even explained it to the pinks and I don't know what will be the end of this.

It's just.. too overwhelming to be honest.

A car's honk almost made me jump out of shock. I'm ready to blow profanities but was stopped after seeing Kai peeking on the window of the car. A gasp escaped from me seeing a guy next to him, which I presume was his manager.

Oh, god. Seems like everyone's getting the Tea Party early today.

Kai attempting to open the car's door and was stop by his manager.

"Kai, what are you thinking? Someone might've seen you! Make perspective!" His manager lamented before turning to me with a smile. "You can take the seat, I'll leave you two to talk."

His manager opened the passenger's car door and left. I scanned the area within my peripheral view and seeing no one is around, I quickly slid myself in the passenger's seat.

Kai maneuvered the car to the farthest corner and upon finally parking the car, he hastily unfastened his seatbelt and pulled me by the waist for a hug burying his head on the small space between my neck and shoulder.

"You're not going to break up with me, right?" He said but I bet it was more on to his self.

I chuckled and hug him back for a moment before I peeled myself from him to stare at his bloodshot eyes.

"You're not breaking up with me. I won't let you. Can you promise that?" He held my hands tightly as if his life depends on it.

"Stop thinking and listen to me, okay." I removed my left hand and reached for his face and caress them lovingly. "I won't leave you. Can you promise to trust me on that?"

He gulped painfully before slowly nodding up. His lips parted to gasp some air and slowly craning his neck, with my left hand still caressing his face he spoke.

"I shouldn't have come here. It's my fault we get caught. I'm so sorry, baby." He moved a little more to close the distance between us before resting his forehead against mine.

"It's okay. One way or another, this will going to happen. If not today, maybe someday. We could  only hope for the best outcome and smooth process.." I smiled at him and slowly rubbing my nose against him. "Now, give me a my kisses before I leave."

He chuckled. "Getting addicted, are we?"

I smiled only and did not utter some words. I wish I can pretend I hated every bit of it but I guess I'm getting addicted with his hug and kisses that I've been so energetic for it.