NOT AN UPDATE

Boo boo the fools to all the people who thinks they broke up

Boo boo the fools to all the people who thinks they broke up. 😂

Wbk they are still together. It's just that, Dispatch the bitch happened ruining their privacy. It's not like they made a difference to any idol who dated before. They could've dated privately without the media and fans meddling their relationship. Well, fuck you dispatch. 🖕

Stan twt doing narrative that Jenkai is fake- stop. Y'all out there chasing for clout and rts on that dumb bird app and it clearly shows. Ask Billie for McDonald's application form so you can all get a job and live a normal productive life.

I think it'll be better if I just keep my silence too. Wishing all the best and happiness to Jennie and Kai. You can now live happily, love each other without the public meddling your personal life.

I'm not saying this to lift your hopes up, but to respect Jennie and Kai. They had enough with all the shits going through while doing their best to make all of us happy.

I hate to say this, but if it is true that they broke up, it'll be hard for both of them when there is feelings involved. And it shows that Jennie chose her members and this shitty fandom who can't pay a single ounce of respect to her y'all made no difference to Dispatch the bitch: cancelled.

THIS STORY WOULD STILL CONTINUE ALTHOUGH I'M CHANGING SOME LITTLE DETAILS FROM THE ORIGINAL PLOT. I'LL UPDATE MAYBE TONIGHT OR NAH. THIS FLU IS MAKING ME SICK AND TIRED.

JENKAI REMAINS AND PAY RESPECT TO THEM. HIT Y'ALL WITH THAT LOVESHOT TOTOW TOTOW TOW. 😘