CHAPTER 50

It takes the courage to leave and heart to stay.

•••

Years

The kiss continued to heat up. His hair was already disheveled from my grip, his coat looks like want to ripped off from his body just like my knitted top on it's worst case.

His tongue delved into the deepest earning a long moan from me, in my mistake that triggered him more. His grip on the small of my back went even more tighter, his other hand got other business to attend and when it found what shouldn't be found it quickly escalated more of the temperature making us both high and yet it also making me weak.

Feeling droopy, I pulled off and stared straight into him. I saw how his eyes gleamed with wants and needs making me more flushed to even think what's bound to happen if we wouldn't stop.

Shutting my eyes tightly, with my hard-earned self control to stop myself from making any sound that could trigger him but the way his hand on the small of my back drawing circles made it more hard for me to contain a sound making me gasp and moan his name.

His hand skillfully massage my right boob. I felt his other hand reaching my face to wipe the hair on my face before pulling me back again for another kiss.

We're both silent gazing up the sky, on my part I'm still embarrassed from what happened earlier. I almost gave in. Can you believe it?

I felt shy but I felt much more contented.

The sun will be up any moment and it only means, darkness would be gone soon along with millions of stars shining down to us.

I lift my hand where the ring he gave shone to us. I smiled and touch it lovingly.

"It's pretty."

"You're pretty." He whispered.

I bit my lip to contain my grin but to no avail. His hand resting on the side of my waist while we're seated on the hood of his car.

I was busy touching his hair when he took my hand and touch my finger with the ring on it. He pulled his other hand showing his finger with the same ring I wore.

"You thought of this?" I asked, gently touching his long slender finger.

"Hmm."

"It's like as if we're getting married or something.." I laughed.

"We will." He looked so serious that I don't find the courage to laugh and oppose. "In time."

Tears started to form on the corner as I watched him patiently telling me his plans in our future. He thought of us building our own family. Having kids. Sending them to school. Fetching me from my long day photoshoot. He even joked buying the whole Chanel and YG Entertaintent for us.

He's crazy and yet beautiful to look at.  He's the only man.. I'll ever gonna love this so much on this entire galaxy.

If time will come and tell us we were not meant for each other, maybe it's the end and will be the death for both of us.

"Hey.." He chuckled gently wiping the tears on my face. "You don't have to cry. Well, the future might scare you but I'm just here. You still have SOLO and a concert to focus."

"And your group will be coming back. Everyone will be so excited." I smiled.

"And you got the whole South Korea whipped for you once again." He grinned.

"I'll remember this night. You look so nice, and by the way, nice Gucci you got there.." He laughed before snuggling towards me into a hug.

"I will definitely never forget us." He said breathily. "I'll wait, till all your dreams would come true."