CHAPTER 19

Play the multimedia.

•••

Her

"Unnie, do you want?" Still slurping, Lisa motioned her cup of ramen.

I shook my head and keep on staring the lyric sheet that Teddy oppa gave me from the last time. I still haven't any idea to add the lyrics. Not now when my emotion reigning my thoughts.

It has been days, WINNER finally dropped their new MV along with their full album release. I haven't watched it but the maknaes did and they're all shouting 'ohh' from time to time.

"Nice booty choice, Mino oppa!"

It was accompanied with Lisa's laughter but I still could hear it clearly. I tossed my phone and did not bother to watch the video because I'm expecting it'll be a torture.

I saw Jisoo glaring now at Lisa. "If you won't shut up I'll stitch your mouth!"

I held her hand and gave her a faint smile as if telling her it's all fine. She sighed before patting my head.

"I won't ask you what happened but I'll be here if you need me. Uljjimarayo.."

I nodded and went to hug her from the back.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

Lisa was the first one to approach the iKON members and gave Chanwoo a fist bump.

"My love is on fire! Wohooo!"

Chaeng made a face upon hearing June's annoying voice. Jisoo and I greeted them shortly, bracing ourselves from their nonstop teasing. They'll probably gonna mess around so there's no point of stopping these dorks.

I wish the meeting ban between us hasn't lifted yet.

"You look ugly today, hyung.." June commented on Yunhyeong oppa who looks exhausted sitting on the corner.

"Jinjja?" Yunhyeong oppa sprang off his seat and run to the nearest mirror, which happened to be beside me.

Dong only had the audacity to slapped June and yet laughing at Yunhyeong oppa's hilarious expression.

"Wasted hyungs last night are all shameless. Haha! Can't with Jinu and Jinan hyung's drunk talk. Pfft!"

June shook his head unbelievably. "You should've filmed it and send it to our chatroom!"

"Oh. I did!" Dong started manipulating  his phone but June couldn't wait anymore and snatched his phone.

"Heh!" Lisa snatched it from June, all thanks to her long arms.

"What the--" June was cut off by the foods Chaeng was offering. "This looks great than a wasted hyung's face! Hehe."

Lisa ran immediately to our side and tapped their KKT chatroom. I don't intend to pay attention to what video is that but I was stoned on my seat in the middle of the video I did not even notice Bobby, Jinan, and Hanbin entering the room.

A lump was starting to form in my throat. Jisoo and Lisa was stoned as well that none of us could stop the video from playing.

The video clearly showed Mino and.. with that girl again from his unit. It seems like they didn't notice someone has filming them though it looks like DK didn't purposely include them since Yunhyeong was still on that video looking so drunk.

Tears started to pool as it slowly fallsto the ground. The numbing pain made it all even more harder for me to move.

Before the video ends, the two finally noticed the camera and stopped from what they're doing. Mino tainted with bloody lipsticks all over his neck and lips.. but what most shocked me was when I finally saw the girl's face.