CHAPTER 49

No matter what happens, I will not regret us.

•••

Ring

My chest hurt with all the feelings bottling up inside hurling to came out giving way for my tears to fall one by one like a few raindrops pouring down on the middle of summer field.

Worried, he pulled back heaving a deep breath from that kiss. He stared straight into my soul with those wolf shaped eyes, confusion written all over his face but slowly lit up into a smile.

"Silly." He chuckled. "Why are you tearing up?"

I pouted before dropping down my gaze on the ground. "I don't know. I'm happy. I really am. It's just.. I don't know why I feel sad all of a sudden. I've no idea."

I looked up to him and saw his smile died off and went blank.

"I-it's not that! I really don't know where it came from but that doesn't mean I'm sad or something about you.."

He didn't say anything but the smile didn't came back anymore. It only hurts me to see him getting bothered for some reason I clearly should've known he's quiet sensitive after I confessed over the fact that I talked with Mino.

Sometimes, I hate to be brutally honest with the people I'm comfortable with.

"Kai." He didn't flinch.

I sighed and didn't push my thoughts anymore and instead slid myself in between his arms with my back facing him. Leaning myself against om his chest I felt him finally moving-burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry."

"Hmm?" I hummed craning my neck to give him more access.

I bit my lip tightly as I felt his hot breath fanning my sensitive skin. My cheeks were now burning like hell. And when I felt him softly grazing his lips on my neck, I could feel losing and falling on his trap.

Shutting my eyes tightly I heaved a the deepest breath I could muster subconsciously tightening my hold om his arms.

"I'm jealous." He whispered right before my ear that got me more frustrated biting my lip.

What is wrong with me!

"W-wae.." Slowly my eyes fluttered to open as I struggled to form a word even so feeling more anxious to breath properly.

I badly needed to collect my shits together and get back to my senses, damn it!

I cleared my throat giving my full attention to the view in front of me. But none has ever caught my attention not with his hands all over my waist drawing circles!

Good lord!

I'm positive I'm hot as hell like a new steamed dumpling! The demons were all rejoicing thanking the new sensation that was finally introduced to me.

"You used to like him so much..." He murmured but it sounds so sinfully sexy to my ears that made it more hard for me take a hold on my demons.

"Uh.."

I'm utterly mess and can't even construct a complete sentence not with my sanity starting to ripped off from my system.

"Do you.." He trailed off fanning his words to my neck. "..still like him?"

I can't take this!

"K-Kai.." His name like some hard liqour swirled on my lips dangerously.

This is not fucking good.