CHAPTER 14

Kim Jongin on multimedia. Maaa, he's really hot I'm-

•••

Sick

"Kind of. You seem to like it too, huh. "

He smiled. I smiled too. I don't know, he really is making me comfortable somehow. And I like it.

"Hmm. Yes, but I think I like it more now.." he smiled more motioning me to sit. "Feel free."

I murmured my thanks before settling down on my sit. Feeling comfortable, I looked up to him and smiled again. Shaking his head, he searched for something on his bag. Okay, I don't really know what to say but it so rare to feel comfortable around to any of our male co-idol. Knowing he's a guy and got that aura of being an idol, so it really shows.

"You can proceed with your practice. I'm just gonna sit here.." I said while looking around the studio.

Unlike those dance studio we have in YG, this one seems too warm in the eyes. Our studio always dimmed with lights so this was really new and I feel refreshed with the atmosphere.

"Uh. I don't have anything to offer you something to eat and I don't know if you eat this kind of stuffs.." he chuckled while lifting a bag of troll snacks shyly.

"No need to bother but thank you.." with a shy smile, I took the bag. "This looks yummy!"

He was all silent watching me munching the food. I tried to offer but he declined fast.

"Keunde.. what really brought you here?" Slowly, those words came out expectedly.

"I'm just worried because you never replied to my messages, I thought something bad might happen to you after.. after the news. How are you doing now?"

He did not bother to answer turning his gaze away from me.

"Uh. It's okay if you wouldn't answer that. I mean, you don't have to. I'm just curious how you doing this past few days. Anyway, if you feel comfortable sharing something. You can count me in.."

It took him a minute to answer with a nod only to my relief. The next minutes were dead silence but instead of feeling awkward, I felt comfortable and just ate the snack. I glanced at him and saw him fumbling on his phone, probably texting or something and. I did not bother to talk and just sat there quietly.

Sometimes, I would look at him and stared for a moment. If he find me staring at him, he'll just chuckle and shook his head.

I realized, it's one of those rare moments I'm being comfortable with other male artists outside the company. I'm usually friendly, with the girls, of course. Only YG male artists I could really say I'm close with. BIGBANG and WINNER.. and there's Hanbin. I'm cool with Bobby but he's closest to Lisa since they all shared the same interest. More like buddies. And they modeled NONA9ON together and those previous years, double B used to mentor her. That really explains.

Slowly his members started to arrive, that's the time I felt awkward so I greeted them before bidding my goodbye.

"You leaving already?"

I smiled apologetically to them. "Ne. I just accompanied my dongsaeng here and.. kinda chatted with Kai oppa."

They all nodded convincingly to each other before turning to Kai and shot him a smirk.

Arcing his brows, Chanyeol gave him a thumbs up. "Nice."

The other members laughed and would constantly tease Kai, finding all of them weird and crazy I waved them for the last time.