SPECIAL CHAPTER (Jisoo)

I may look crazy for trying so hard to smile even though my heart was already breaking inside.

"Well.. I can see you've been really busy for the last months. I'm glad your group continuously doing well.." He frowned staring on my plate. "You're not eating. Oh! I guess the food didn't meet up with your taste bud. I'm sorry-"

I gulped and tried so hard control my voice. Maybe I should commend myself for being so good in acting. Because even though I'm breaking, I could smile like it didn't hurt a bit.

"I-It's okay. I was with my members earlier and we kinda eat a lot." I smiled more.

"Oh. I forgot eating is your kind of thing called bond. So.." He made a big gulp from his wine glass. "let's get you something else?"

"No, it's okay."

"O-okay, how about drinks? Cocktail?"

"Junmyeon-ah."

He chuckled wearily and called the waiter.

"One cocktail drink, please."

"Kim Junmyeon." I shut my eyes tightly.

He tense up, he knows this time I'm serious. I just completely drop his full name, that only means I'm not joking at all.

Silence took place, kind a breath of relief since I could buy more time to gather all my courage knowing I'm going to break his heart. I could even feel my throat dried from my nonstop swallowing.

"Here's your drink, ma'am."

"Thank you."

My hand is shaking as I took the glass and carefully sipped on it. He remained seated in front of me, staring at me with a smile. That made my inside churn.

"You're beautiful."

I cough a little before placing back the glass on the table. I could feel the heat eating me up. It took me a while before I felt his palm above my hand.

"Sooya."

A gasp escaped from my lips as I watch him pulling out a velvet box. I tried to open my mouth in protest but I couldn't find my voice knowing it will going to hurt him. My silence was his cue to open it and just in time my tears started to fall one by one.

"Kim Jisoo." The smile on his face was so vivid. "From the beginning I've been always fascinated about you. I know you know you're pretty but the moment when you started to talk and then smile on my way, it always left me in awe. I would asked myself how can she be so pretty and sound manly than me at the same time?"

I looked away and bit my lip so hard. Wiping my tears, I heaved a deep breath and tried to ignore it but every damn words stung deep inside.

How could I hurt this man who did nothing but to love me wholeheartedly? How could I hurt the only man I love for a reason we couldn't be together..

But this is the reality I must face and it's now or never.

"Junmyeon-"

"Let me finish this." He held my hand tightly stopping me. "Sooya. Jisoo Kim. The girl who loves chicken more than anyone else. Will you spend the rest of your life with-"

"I'm tired. I wanna go home."

I saw how his face fell along with a tear. He gulped before nodding up at me. I didn't wait for him to say something and immediately stood up.

I can't hurt him. He have done nothing but to love me. How could I hurt him?

"Junmyeon." I bit my lip trying so hard to stop the sobs.