CHAPTER 37

I don't know what to talk about, but I wanna talk to you.

•••

Trigger

Chaeng:
Happy day, love

I automatically smiled upon reading her message. It's so rare for Rosé to text us first knowing she's not that type of person who's fond of texting. Lisa has been always frustrated on that part since she has to forcefully call her instead of bombarding her with texts with no any single reply.

Chaeyoung is a closet savage mainly the reason she always get to pick a fight with Lisa over petty things, cried over petty things and made fun with each other in the end.

I checked our KKT chatroom, the one excluding our CEO in it.

Lisa:
My ship just sank

Jisoo:
Abort ship 😂

I didn't finished reading the whole thread and turned off my phone quickly. So much things to read that will only add up to my grief.

"Michael kept on ranting why I didn't told him ahead about our last dinner. Lmao," Chahee let off a giggle.

That earned a chuckle from me while still adjusting the mickey mouse headband. Cha went up to help and she successfully did my hair.

Back in our trainee days, we always did hangout together with the other trainees from other entertainment we knew. I've got so much friends back then and it's so sad we couldn't quiet spend time together a lot now.

"Don't mind him. Anyway, it should've been really fun if we got Lena today or might be Nayeon also. Kinda missed those two.."

Lena was a former JYP trainee along with Nayeon before. Originally, Nayeon became friends with Jisoo first before we became good friends as well. We always like to hangout and talked about makeups since Nayeon was quiet into lip product which kind of relatable to me since I love makeup.

It's not that hard to put two figures together and our company always had this annual SM vs. YG battle of trainees, on cam or off cam. Plus Lisa being one of the punks, I mean boys, and her male bestfriend happened to be also GOT7's Bambam.

That connects the chain together and our little bond with the GOT7 folks especially Lisa. I'm more on close with Youngjae and Day6's Jaehyuk. Jackson and I went to the same gym with Irene as well.

Maybe one of the main reason why I became popular during my trainee days it's because I've been friends to almost everybody coming from different entertainment aside from the fact about my reputation being YG's Princess and a hidden Ace.

"Lena is still in abroad, I guess. Well, I just hope we will be soon reunited again! Except Michael." That leave us both cracking up together.

"Whatever."

Our day ended our Disney story venture magically.  For a moment, I forget all my worries and fears. But the pain was still there, slowly digging holes to my heart.

Jisoo:
Will you be here tonight or tomorrow night?   I'm worried Kai has been around here for days and someone might could've seen him and worst YG will find out. You guys need to talk ppoong ppoong!

What is he doing? I clearly told him to stop. Yet, the crazy beat of my heart out of anticipation and fear worsen.

Even if my plan was to spend another night on our house, I still have things to settle fast before I'm going to focus on my solo preparation.

On the way to our dorm I called Jisoo.

"Tell him I'll wait him at the Sky Park." Without a word I turned off my phone immediately.