CHAPTER 28

JenSoo for Running Man on multimedia.

•••

Dispatch

"You should sleep by now."

I pouted and throw him an annoyed look before going back to my phone and smiled again.

He let off an exasperated sigh. "But you still have Running Man film for tomorrow. C'mon, Jen.."

I didn't bother to look at him and continued gaming on my phone. Whatever. I'm too lazy to walk again, I'd rather rot in his car.

"Jen.."

I turned to him only to gave him a death glare after my game character died down.

"You're so annoying! I don't wanna see your face anymore! Ugh." I let off a frustrated screech earning a chuckle from him.

"Cute." He mouthed.

"No. I'm serious. I don't wanna see your annoying face! Ugh.." Crossing my arms I hastily averted my gaze and stared at the vast darkness.

He crouched a bit from standing at the car door to see me. He licked his lower lip and smirked amusingly.

"Bwoya?"

He didn't answered and pinch my nose instead while laughing. He's having a good time annoying me, huh.

"Hajjimallago.." I slapped his hand and threw him another glare.

"Aigoo. That's why you never really grow tall--" He didn't finished his sentence after another hit on his arm.

"I hate you.." I mustered under my breath.

Amused, he pulled me into a hug and ask me. "You still mad?"

Burying my face with a grin I nodded. His hug became tighter and we were like hugging and cuddling for hours and couldn't seem to get over it. No kissing or something beyond intimate but just hugging. I don't know, maybe we both became clingy all of a sudden. Well, on my part I really love clinging to my friends.

He hugged me for like almost half an hour before finally releasing me. We took a ride for awhile before heading back to my dorm.

"You're so good to be true, I can't take my eyes off you.." I winked at him singing along with the song from the stereo.

It's one of my fave playing and it's perfect timing for my annoying episode with him.

I need you baby
And if it's quiet alright

I made my signature heart shoot and wink again. I can't describe what he looks like right now because he seems so crazy laughing and glaring at my annoyance.

Whatever.

I need you baby
To warm my lonely nights
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say

"I know you sing really good, but do you need to annoy me with your cuteness?"

"I sing when I'm happy. And it's my favorite!" I pouted and rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you really need to be happy?" He arced a brow curving a smirk on his lips.

"Yep!"

He tsked. "It's annoying how you look cute while still messing my car. Can't help to think of something.."

I made a face and munch some chips.

"..think of kissing you," that choked me.

His laughter echoed inside the car along with my profanities.