CHAPTER 13

Play the multimedia while reading this chapter.

•••

Get You

No more good morning text the next day and the following days. Weird, but I felt so guilty for no reason. He's like.. a friend already? Acquaintance maybe.

It's just, or maybe I was that too guilty for ignoring him cause it's like the best thing for me to do.

Trying to just ignore and give not too much think my days continued normally. Filming BLACKPINK TV and preparing for the album details.

I'm hoping that we would be finally releasing a full album knowing our fans has been yearning for it. In our part, it has been long overdue and it was unusual for us to debut with only two singles unlike any rookie group from the past.

But I understand what Mr. Yang trying to do with his strategical plan delaying the fans request. Whistle and Boombayah wasn't our initial debut but supposedly a comeback song and planned to release a full album in our debut. It has planned to be released in summer last year with our revolutionary summer bop concept debut MV, which also Lisa's favorite was the supposed highlight of our album.

Boombayah and Whistle took us two years completing the details.

"I'm really worried. I should pay a visit to Yerim, unnie what do you think?"

From cuddling my babies, I slightly turned to Chaeyoung and gave her a thumbs up.

"Of course. It could help and why don't you bring her something like sort of might comfort her. Like flowers--"

"I think food would help her. You know when I'm really really sad or happy, I always eat delicious foods. Right." She nodded more to herself and start making calls, probably ordering foods.

I don't know how I end up accompanying her to SM when I was so lazy this morning and just want to lay on my bed with my pets. She just literally asking for a favor with her natural aegyo voice and I was got like okay at the end. Her magic.

Lisa went out to see her friend from the other agency while Jisoo did not come out from her room, probably gaming the whole day. She's too lazy to even eat and shower she'll gonna roll on the bed the whole time. I still wonder where did her abs come from when she's that lazy and eat too much calories.

"I just hope she'd be okay. You think so?" Rosé whispered.

I smiled. "She will. Just like from the last time, give her comforting words and make her feel at ease. She lose someone she really treasured, it'll be really hard for her so at least make her feel there is more to fight in life."

I did not bother wearing again my coverup upon entering the building. Chaeng was the only one wearing a scarf and a trench coat as cover.

We arrived at rvs studio and they we're so shocked to see us. Joy quickly ran into Rosé but Yeri was fast to ran dragging us inside leaving a flaring Joy.

"Wae!"

Another episode of nonstop chatting with the velvets. Chaeng did gave Yeri a present and some comforting words.  I was shocked seeing Chaeng's purple card handed to Yeri. Oh. This chipmunk really knows what to do.

Irene was busy munching her foods when I leaned to whisper her something.

"Is he okay?" Carefully, I manage to ask those words.

She frowned at me. "Who?"

I gulped and leaned back on my seat. Pretending I was busy with my phone.