CHAPTER 4

•••

Awkward

Days gone fast and we're down for the AIIYL choreography after finishing the entire recordings for both Korean and Japanese version of the upcoming album.

The sad part on this, the whole content would only add up AIIYL as our summer comeback. The rest of the contents would be from Square One and Two album in both Korean and Japanese version all in one repackaged album.

AIIYL will be out either at the end of May or will be moved to June.

"Geojitmalcheoreom kiss haejwo naega neoege, majimak sarangin geotcheoreom~"

"Majimakcheoreom, ma-ma-majimakcheoreom.."

"Let's eat, let's eat! I'm getting hungry I might die right now," Jisoo went to the side of the studio and slouch her body while huffing.

Tired and huffing with sweat, I turned to the computer and reviewed our dance video. This is still not and official dance practice since it'll be shoot after the MV making.

Among the four of us, only Lisa has the stamina to last long with the choreo as well Rosé. Jisoo could cope up with her cute gestures while I'm the one who easily lose energy after hours of practice. I have the lowest stamina among my members though I could still perform hard choreos. Six years of training taught me how to last long despite of the hard choreography, producing songs, and performing at the same time.

"Ya! Let's go,"

We walked out side by side even though we're still sweating from our practice. We just want to grab some snacks to fuel our body later.

"I hope they'll be serving gamjatang.." Lisa was still mumbling about foods it all made our stomachs grumbled ever more.

"Ugh. Can't you shut up, Lisa? No carb foods for you..." she looked at me horridly with mouth hang open.

"Wae!"

"Just share it with me, Lisa-ya," Jisoo whispered on her but I'm too sharp to hear it clearly.

"No. Give it to Rosé. She works extra hard today, right Chaeyoung-ah?" I turned to Chaeng who's now laughing at the two.

"I would love that!"

"Andwaeeeee!"

Arriving at the Café, we all flopped on the couch and ordered Lisa to get the foods. Rosé volunteered and went with her.

"BLACKPINK in your areaaaaa!"

Ugh. I know that voice. Both Jisoo and I heaved a heavy sigh before turning to the culprit.

"Annyeong in your area!"

How to make an annoying panda shut up? May the gods send us help.

"Hello girls!" Seungri oppa greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa.. " we both trailed off noticing a tall guy behind him.

I bet it's one of his male idol friends in the industry. He's quiet famous in affiliation to the other artists outside YG. I'd tell you, he's that relevant.

We can't really clearly see the guy's face so we wouldn't recognize him at first. Finally oppa noticed our expression he did moved to the side revealing the guy's tall figure.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." he bowed curtly like a true gentleman.

Jisoo and I throw a knowing look at each other before greeting him back. "Hello sunbaenim."