The first time I met you

Chaeyoung-
"Damn,my nerves wrecking. So many contestants and everyone's so talented. Each of them are well trained. Will I even get selected? Will I even get the chance to debut?  God please, please help your strawberry cub kid."
Chaeyoung marks a cross over her heart and prays with her eyes closed.

Chaeyoung is right now in jyp studio, waiting to perform and contest against the other 15 girls, in competition named SIXTEEN, so that she gets the opportunity to debut and become a K-pop star. A dream that she dreamt since she was a kid. And For which she had been training since years, giving every bit of herself.

Chaeyoung was wearing a shorts and a jacket with a hat on top, short flown hair that gave us a confused look, whether to call her sexy and fit or cute as f**k. The look that could make anyone go head over heels for her. And also that perfect heart shaped lips and a good looks to drool for.

As the show began, all girls started performing and showing off their talents, burning the stage with fire. Every contestant, performing one after the other, were giving neck to neck competition to each other and no-one seemed weaker than the other. Chaeyoung, who haven't performed yet, sitting nervously, was noticing every one carefully and was basically in awe, being impressed with everyone's performance.

After a while, as it was her turn to perform, She started freaking out trembling in nervousness. But then, somehow, collecting back her strength and will, she ended up walking like a pro to the stage. As she stepped on the floor of the stage, feeling the urge of victory she ended up giving all that she got. She rapped like she was purely born just to do that. She played with every beats and the rhythm like a child plays with her toys.

Impressed by the effect and the power of her performance, The CEO / The Judge- JYP, of that competition couldn't hold her smile. The proud smile that yelled loud and clear that he had found his gem. He had found his star.

After receiving the endless praise from the judges, as her performance was ended, Chaeyoung went back to her seat with a relaxed smile. And the competition continued on, with the unperformed contestants performing one after the other. The stage was constantly on fire every time a contestant stepped her foot on the floor.

While the competition was going on, Chaeyoung kept worrying about the result. Her mind was shifting between the thought of results and the other half viewing and praising the performance of her fellow contestants. She was diligently praising every one, and somewhere envying their talents too.

Her brain was being restless in the midst of these thoughts, when suddenly her brain was put at pause. A moment arrived  when she fully stopped functioning, and her clapping hands were stucked to each other. She was seen as giving her full attention only at one particular thing, her eyes grew wider and her lips dried up as she was sitting with her mouth wide open. Her heart started pounding unnaturally and racing faster than ever, as she saw a girl, dressed in pure white dress, looking so soft and feminine, with a pure heart face shape, a looks of an angel, performing with full of grace, a beautiful dance- the ballet.

Unable to control her excitement and curiousity she ends up asking her best mate sitting beside her,

"Yah Somi, nuguya? Jinjja moleunda! I have never seen or noticed her before. Howcome? "

Somi-
"Because she has been in JYP training just for one year and also she isn't the type to socialize much, so I can understand why you haven't seen her before."

Chaeyoung- "ohh! Really? Interesting. Well, what's her name?"

Somi- "Myoui Mina."

Chaeyoung- "Myoui Mina."
(Chaeyoung repeats the name softly)
" What a unique and pretty name. I can even feel the beauty and royalty in her name."

Chaeyoung smiles lightly, with her eyes still stuck on that beauty.

Read more to find out how their love blossomed ahead 😉❤️❤️

Putting for award purposes,
This book is a participant in fanfic awards 2019 hosted by Bellarina50