GUERILLA CONCERT

**Her white, milky, sexy body was all on me, grinding on and on in circles. I looked up at and saw, she was biting her own red lips. She slowly let out a moan which got me even more excited. I pulled her head closer to mine. She started looking at me with those hungry eyes pleading me. I pulled her even closer. So close that we could feel each others hot breath. My lips slowly started moving towards her lips, all ready to kiss her when**

A big pillow was thrown on my face. What the??

"Yahh!! Chaeyoung get up. For God sake why are you moaning in your dream? Horny bitch"

Moaning? what? I opened my eyes. Shit! My mouth. What? I was drooling too. I quickly wiped my mouth.

Somi- "What the hell Chaeyoung? We are worried and tensed because of this competition and you are here drooling and moaning in your dream."

Chaeyoung- "Yahh don't question me. As if you never moaned in your dream."
( Shit all this time I was dreaming what a shame. I thought it was real. Ahh! I'm suddenly craving hard for Mina's kiss. After all that hot hot moments in my dream, I'm unable to control my hormones now.)
"Mmm~~.. Somi. I think you should go and use washroom first. Till then I'll wait here."

Somi- "Okayy arrasseo."

I patiently waited for her to get inside the bathroom. As she went in, I quickly bolted the door from outside, which I fully succeeded doing, without making any noise. After that, I quickly ran to Mina unnie's room. I peeped through the door to check whether the ground is clear for me to hunt or not. Luckily it was my day. Mina unnie was still asleep and Sana unnie in bathroom.