MISSION LEZZ PLANOUT

Next morning

Chaeyoung doing the last touch up of her makeup, rushes downstairs and walks straight towards the kitchen.

Her mother seeing her daughter rushing in suddenly gets startled,

"Wae? Kkamjjagiya! What's wrong?"

Chaeyoung finding her startled mother's face funny, falls in laughter.

"Don't laugh. You almost took my soul away."

"Mianhae omma."
Chaeyoung apologizing with her cute baby voice, hugs her mum lovingly from the back.

"Okay okay. Now release me and go sit there for breakfast."

Chaeyoung obediently releases her mum and smiling lightly walks towards the dining area. Her mother soon serves her the breakfast with bread toast and the juice. Sitting along with her daughter, she starts the conversation,

Mum: "So where are you going to, this early?"

Chaeyoung: "Uhh..actually, I'm having a meet-up with my friend."

Mum: "Friend? who?"

Chaeyoung: "Jihyo unnie. "
Answering her mother's questions she tries to finish her breakfast stuffing as quick as she could.

Mum: "Do you want yourself to choke down and end your life so soon?"

Chaeyoung: "Ahhh...why would you say that?"
Chaeyoung frowns pouting

Mum: "Then eat properly. And where are you planning to meet up?"

Chaeyoung chewing a little slower replies
Chaeyoung: "Some random cafe. Don't worry mum, I ain't going far. And stop questioning me like I am still a kid."

Mum: "Well you seem like one to me though. Anyways be back before it's late."

Chaeyoung pouting, just nods her head and finishing off her breakfast quickly, she stands up to clean herself. Drying up herself, she gives a quick warm hug to her mother saying,
"Okay. Mum, I'll be leaving now. See you later."

"Alright. Be back soon okay."
She replies kissing her daughter on her cheeks, "And yeah tell your friend Jihyo, I'm a big fan of hers." Her mother smiles widely

Chaeyoung cringing over her fangirling mother ends up just smiling and before she gets any other further requests she quickly kisses back her mother saying "Love you Mum." and leaves her side rushing to the exit of the house.

Meanwhile

Jeongyeon: "Aishh.. this kid. What's taking her so long? How can she make her unnies wait for her? unbelievable! Shouldn't she be the first one to arrive, as we are here for her?"

Jihyo: "Relax jeongyeon-ah. She doesn't even know why we are here nor she has any idea about your presence. And don't forget she's still a kid, she might be still stuck in flattering her mother for the permission to go outside,"

Jeongyeon: "Oh right." Jeongyeon chuckles "How could I forget that? Our Baby cub. And see how she's already fallen crazy in love so early."

Jihyo: "True." (Sighs like a granny) "Kids these days"

And the two starts cracking up, mocking and making fun of the too early love affair of chaeyoung.