THE FINAL NIGHT- II

Mina's pov-

I was unable to control my heart. I was Screaming inside my head. I just wanted to close my ears. I didn't have courage to hear the next name to be replaced. But ofcourse it won't work according to my wish, so JYP-nim still continued on saying the last name of the girl who was going to be replaced, was of Minyoung unnie.

Not being rude, but at that moment I was the happiest person alive. I let out a heavy sigh of relief. Firecrackers were lighting in my heart, while my soul was dancing in the rhythm of happiness. Although I felt bad for Minyoung Unnie, but I couldn't hide my happiness for myself, for Chaeyoung and for Sana. It was the last round of swapping and we three survived successfully through this. I was finally debuting as a new girl group with my best friend and along with my love.

According to Jyp's statement, the final seven was declared and officially announced to debut together. I was smiling widely, holding Sana's hand, all ready to celebrate when a sudden twist happened.

Jyp-nim suddenly announced that this isn't the final result. Hearing that I was scared again. Did he change his mind? Is he going to swap one of us again? Hundreds of questions were haunting me, but then JYP-nim added, making my heart at peace, saying  he's going to add two more members into the group to debut as 9 members. Giving hope to the girls standing in Minor group.

Continuing his announcement, the first name he took, who was going to join along us, was the girl, who has been chosen by majority of audience vote- Tzuyu. She was the prettiest and most silent among us. She was called upon from Minor to join us and we all welcomed her hugging and congratulating for her success. We were a bit surprised yet happy for her at the same moment.

Well The twist wasn't over yet. Another name was yet to be taken. We all were waiting patiently who's that going to be.
As jyp-nim continued, he said that this girl is going to be an important member of the group. She got the talent that none of us excelled in. She's been selected by all the crew members seeing her hardwork and dedication. We were all confused and stuck in unsolved mystery. I couldn't think of anyone standing in Minor.

Then suddenly the most unexpected happened. Jyp-nim declared the name of the girl which was not even standing in the stage, the girl who was eliminated, the girl whom I loved and dreamt of debuting together with- Momo. As her name was taken, the tears of joy started flooding down my face. I quickly looked at Sana signalling, what we dreamt together is finally going to happen. She too started crying hugging me. I can never ever express my feelings of that moment. It was the most pleasing surprise I ever received through out my life.

Releasing myself from Sana's hug, my eyes started searching for her, and there she was crying. She too might have been surprised. None of us expected this to happen. We all went on stage and hugged her. All of us knew, how each of us were feeling. The joy, the excitement, the sweet success after such hard work, the first step of fulfilling our dream. The nine of us, from all the sixteen girls, were finally selected to debut and it was indeed the sweetest first step to success.

We all just ended up crying and hugging each other. We didn't know whom to thank more, our parents who kept supporting us, jyp-nim, who gave us the chance and the platform or the audience who showered us with so much love, without even caring if we even deserved to get so much love. This is surely going to be the most unexplainable, unforgettable and precious memory of life.

Well The show was ended but our excitement wasn't over yet. It all still felt like a dream. We were still unable to come back to our senses yet, when Jyp-nim doubled our joy by giving us another good news. He invited us for a party, the whole sixteen girls to enjoy and relax for the last night and refresh our minds after going through that hardcore, cruel survival. As after tonight's party, the real struggle in life was to begin. The unselected girls have to work harder for their dream while us, we have to prepare ourselves for the real struggle of an idol. To work day and night, to perform our best and make a place in heart of the people all over the world. To not just be good but great singers and mark a place in the music industry.