NEW MANAGER

"Girls! Girls! Girls!"

A loud noise surrounding the dorm of TWICE.

"Girls wake up!!"

"Arghhh what's with that noise"
Chaeyoung picks up the pillow and cover up her ears tightly, trying to sleep again.

"Yahh! Son Chaeyoung! Can't you hear Jihyo unnie is calling us." Dahyun speaks up frustrated

"Ahh don't you too start nagging me now"

"Yeah okay I won't. if you want to die by the hands of 'THE GOD JIHYO' then keep sleeping.

"Okay okay I get it. I'll be down in a second." Chaeyoung replies who was already frustrated

Chaeyoung somehow cursing everyone, moves her ass from the bed. Being frustrated, she drags down her body to the sitting room, from where the loud noise was heard.
***************

Meanwhile in the sitting room

"I don't see any camera here" Jihyo states

"Yeah I too searched every room in this house but I can't find any." Nayeon concludes

"Well it's called hidden camera for a reason right?" Jeongyeon reasons out, which also sounded somewhat correct.

Suddenly Mina speaks up,
"Guys I think they cancelled the program. Because to even put a hidden camera in our dorm, they need to enter our dorm. But none did. I was here since 6 am. But no one came in.."

"Does that mean we don't need to be tensed. Can we start to act all crazy again?" Momo questions

" seems like that though." Nayeon answers and the girls starts laughing welcoming their freedom back.

"Wohooo... Girl's high five." She shouts raising her palm. And all the girls gather near her trying to give high five to each other except Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was standing alone in a corner, listening to everyone. Somehow in her heart, she felt something was wrong. She was suspicious. She couldn't believe pd-nim just cancelling a show without informing them. He would have declared them the news. It was all weird for her.

While Chaeyoung was busy analysing the matter, the other girls were already enjoying themselves. After all that small meeting, the girls having no schedule today, plans to spend their time just relaxing and watching movies.
Nayeon who was a movie freak or should we say series decided to watch "Descendants of the sun" . Being the biggest fan of the series, she kept shouting in between the scenes, cursing the characters or crushing over them. The other girls present there were getting annoyed with her, but none dared to say anything as she was the eldest and also they didn't want to interfere her having her happiness.

As they were all busy watching the series, they suddenly hear the door bell ring. Tzuyu being the youngest, decides to go and open the door. As she opens the door, her eyes meets with a stranger, A mid age lady standing there, smiling at her. Tzuyu, in a confused state, not knowing who she is, and what to say to her, stands there still glaring at the mid age lady. The lady finding the situation awkward decides to speak first,

"Ahh Tzuyu-ah! Can I come in?"

"Ahh ye ye. Mianhae."
Tzuyu bows down and Smiles awkwardly cursing herself for being so weird. She welcomes the lady inside.