AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-II

I jumped from my seat. Being excited, I was all ready to see how Mina looked now. Tzuyu went off to open the door.

As the seconds were passing by, my heart was beating faster. The suspense was about to be unveiled. I was unknowingly smiling in nervousness like an idiot. I felt like I was waiting for my bride in the wedding.

As the door opened,there entered the remaining six excited girls. Every one looked a little different except Nayeon and Momo unnie as they didn't change their hair colour. In the end my roaming eye stopped at one place. And was now fully darted only on her-on Mina.

As I looked her, she looked so different than before. The old chic and dark sexy yet cute girl was now looking like a fresh angel. Her hair was cut short, mid length. Her hair was no more red, but orangish blonde. And she was looking gorgeous with that hair. It suited her so well. She looked so fresh and refreshing. I was just looking at her mesmerized, when suddenly I realised ' wait is she?'

She was holding hands with Jeongyeon unnie, like all their fingers finely intertwined. Mina was smiling at her jokes, looking at her with those fonding eyes. I was again burning in jealousy. How could this ostrich, so called girl crush, always finds a way to make me jealous? Why does she stick herself around my girl, when she got others too.

My mood was suddenly spoiled. so I just decided to leave the room. And I walked off from that place without looking back again. As I was walking on the stairs, suddenly I felt a hand holding on my wrist. Feeling those hands I knew who she was. I was shocked how she noticed me leaving so soon, while she was with Jeongyeon unnie a second ago. I looked back with a questioning look on what's going on. But she wasn't even looking at me. She was just dragging me down and started declaring
"Guys,me and Chaeyoung are going to the mart to buy some items. If anyone needs something,text us okay."

And she took Jeongyeon unnie's cap from her head and handed me the cap and a mask. Which made others laugh, looking at how easily she took unnie's things without even asking her. She wore hers and we both headed directly to the mart.

On the way, she was still dragging me. While I was still confused,so I ended up asking

"What's all this?"

"We are going to mart." She replied simply

"Suddenly?"

She stopped walking and looked at me "yeah suddenly. Any problem?"

Damnnn.. her deadly stares with that beautiful face,I was going weak. Words were not coming off my mouth. I was just staring at her speechless, When suddenly she spoke up
"And Why the hell did you leave the room without even greeting me?"

" Ohh, is it about that?" I scoffed

"Yeah it's about that. Now tell me?"

"You tell me? Why do you always end up doing something that makes me feel uncomfortable"

"What did I do now?" she asked offended

"Why do you always stick around with that ostrich, holding each others hands." I asked frustrated

"Ohh!! chaeng not again." She scoffs, touching the back of her nape. "Stop being such a jealous freak. She's a caring unnie. And What's wrong in holding hands with your unnie?"

"Fine, Nothings wrong. Nothing." I looked away, loosing, unable to explain what I really felt. While she just stared at me, with her folded arms, waiting for me to explain. Eventually unable to contain what's in my mind, I spoke up