I FELT GOOD

The girls were back at their dorms after tonight's competition.

IN THE MAJOR GROUP'S CAFETERIA

Somi- "Chaeng! What should we do after dinner? Let's not practice tonight please. I am tired and I can't sing anymore. I just want to rest and have some fun. What do you say?"

Chaeyoung with her stuffed mouth nods  sideways,
"Nah. I need to practice my song. We should practice more to score."

Chaeyoung says with her firm tone. But ofcourse her only desire to go to the practice room was to meet Mina. She's been waiting for this moment for days, and the excitement of knowing her more was uncontrollable for her.

Somi, being her best friend for years, could see through the truth and knew exactly why this kid was so excited for practice today. Somi, who actually was the more hardworking kind of girl than chaeng, was herself suggesting to rest, but Chaeng unlike other days, was really excited for the practice.

Somi felt kind of jealous knowing her friends sudden interest on someone else. Feeling bad for herself, she indirectly expresses herself,
"Chaeng don't you wanna spend time just with me? Just us together having fun."

Chaeyoung looks at Somi, a bit shocked with her sudden question.

Somi: "Don't you miss the old moments, when were trainees, free from all these stress and wicked competitions. We used to have a lot of fun moments?"
She makes a sad face

Somi and chaeng were together and had been best friends since they were trainees. They both supported each other in every moment through their tough times.

Chaeyoung unable to see her depressed friend ends up agreeing.
"Arrasseo. Let's finish this quick and do whatever you want."

Somi gives a wide victory smile, showing off her perfect teeth, while Chaeyoung just smiles and nods her head in disbelief thinking how quickly she gives up for her friend's sake.

As they were about to finish their meal, Chaeyoung sees Sana and Mina entering the dining hall. Mina Smiles as soon as she notices Chaeyoung. Excited Chaeyoung smiles back widely and waves back at her.

But as she sees Mina coming more and more closer to them, her nervousness strikes back.
'Shit, she's coming closer. She's coming right to us. How should I start the conversation? Omo! she looks so pretty even without her makeup. Wahh..She's so dreamy. And her smile.... it's so sweet and pure, that lips of hers and that gummy smile and... "

Chaeyoung was all lost in Mina's beauty, admiring everything about her, when suddenly she gets knocked back to the earth by Mina with a waving hand in front of her eyes.

Mina- "Are you day dreaming with the dinner plate in front of your face?"
She laughs off as she says.

Chaeyoung- "oh! Uhh! soh... sorry. I was just.."

Mina- "It's fine. I can understand. Everyone's stressed these days because of this competition. Anyways carry on with your meal."

She smiles patting lightly on Chaeng's shoulder, and walks away without realising that she, herself was the reason for her lost and absent mind.

Somi- "Wow.. Chaeng, you really know how to embarrass yourself."

Chaeyoung- "Ah waee waee? What did I do? I'm just tired. Come on let's go."
Being a bit embarrassed, she grunts with frustration.

Soon both of the girls, heads back to their room to watch a movie and relax as it seemed the best way to comfort their body and mind.

As the two plays the movie, other three girls in the dorm also joins them.