NEW MANAGER -II

Meanwhile in the kitchen

Chaeyoung's pov-

I heard Jihyo locking the kitchen's door. I was impressed with her. I loved her for being the most supportive shipper all along my love story. I was smiling ear to ear and was really excited to have a lone time with Mina after so many hours.
I was desperate the whole day and now i got the chance to spend some quality time with her. But somewhere deep in my heart,I was disappointed with Mina for always teasing me, like what she did before, so I decided not to start the conversation

I was collecting the items and opening the packets when suddenly I felt Mina hugging me from the back. I wanted to smile but I tried to hide my feeling.

"I need to cook. Don't disturb"
I said showing my disappointment.

"I'm not disturbing you. I'm just hugging you."
She replied in a soft baby tone and rubbed her jaw on my shoulder giving me that tingling sensation

I was loving that feel but again, I wanted to hide my feelings because I was still annoyed

"Let me concentrate Mina"

"What's wrong chaeng? You chose me to help you, and now you are giving me the cold shoulders."

"Yeah I just chose you to help me cook and nothing else."

"Okay fine than I'll send Jihyo instead."

Mina released her hug from me leaving me cold. I hated that feeling. I felt she was leaving, and before she could leave i...

Mina's pov-

I was confused and irritated of Chaeyoung's behaviour. so I just decided to leave. As I was turning to leave,I suddenly felt her hands on my wrist. I was just looking down at her hands, when she quickly pulled me, making my body close to hers.
I looked at her eyes, and I could see her longing for me.
She was just staring at my eyes without saying anything.

"Chae- chaeng"

"Mina don't ever leave me."

She said in a cracking voice. She was just looking into my eyes, and I could see her watery eyes. Looking at her, my heart suddenly started hurting. I didn't know what was going on in her mind.

"I-i'm sorry chaeng. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Just don't leave me Mina. Stay with me."

"I won't. I'm not leaving you chaeng."
I hugged her back giving her all the comfort she needed. After few seconds I decided to question her, still hugging her, as I was still confused and concerned too

"But chaeng can I ask you what went wrong?"

"You went wrong." she replied suddenly freeing herself from my embrace and directly staring at my eyes with anger, pouting her mouth

"What did I do?"

"Ask what you didn't do. You always keep teasing me. While I'm here dying to spend every second with you."
She started scolding me like she was keeping all those angst inside her for years
"I try to pick up every opportunity to be with you, but you, instead of supporting me, just teases me. I know I can't show my love to you openly. But I'm trying to make that up to you by showing my love whenever I get the chance."

"Okay I get it chaeng"

"No you don't. You are just enjoying looking at me being all desperate"

"Chaeng I never meant to do that."

"Mina you know what situation we are in. Nor can we be public, nor can we even share our love with our members. I don't know if our love is wrong or right. All I know is I love you so much that it really hurts me. Wish we could run away from all of this."

"Chaeng! chaeng! calm down." I pleaded and patted her back, rubbing her backside.
"okay I won't tease you anymore. But it just happens you know." I start giggling but then she glares at me with anger

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." I quickly hold my ears pouting, tilting my head looking at her with pleading eyes.

Chaeyoung's pov-

Mina was standing in front of me, holding her ears, tilted head, looking at me with those pleading eyes. My God! How could I ever dare to resist such a cute being. Her pleading eyes and her pouting lips. It all looked so cute. I felt fortunate to have her as my girlfriend.

I just melted down in a second and I quickly pulled her, hugging her tight. I really love my penguin and I really miss her affection whenever she isn't around me. I really don't know how I'm going to survive this celebrity love affair? Or how I'm going to survive right now with this manager unnie haunting us everywhere? And I don't know why, but Somewhere deep down in my heart, I felt manager unnie's entry in our life is going to blow a storm.

Well shoving off the thought, I decided it's better to enjoy the present moment with Mina, right now, because God knows when will I get another chance to be with her alone in this crowded dorm.

We continued cooking, and little moments of romance in between. Later the girls opened the kitchen door and started to taste and see what we cooked. Well the dish came out as fine or should I say it was delicious enough to serve. We first served it to manager unnie and then we started to dig in like all nine pigs. I was proud of Mina and myself. The girls praised us for cooking so well.

So In the end, after having a rough start, the night ended  great and a blissful night. I gave a last hug to Mina before going to bed. And hoped for a better morning, where both, Mina and me don't ever have to fight against each other.

All love for all ❣️

In the next chapter see the role of the new manager unnie in twice life 😉😁❣️