JEALOUSY

Authors note-
Sorry for updating so late dear ones.  our internet was cut off due to the violent ongoing strike in our state. Thanks for waiting ❣️❣️
**********************

"like ooh aah ooh aah hage mandeureo~~~"

"Jihyo can you please stop singing. We are sleeping" mina speaks up frustrated

"I won't. I'm trying to wake y'all up. I'm the living alarm. Like cock-a-doodle-doo~~~"

"Nayeon unnie..can you please make her stop"

"I can't Mina." Nayeon replies half asleep "and I'm still regretting on why the hell did I choose to share a room with her"

Jihyo kicks Sana's ass "wake up you too, lazy ass"

"Yahh!! I'm your unnie" Sana protests

"And I'm the leader remember?"

"Arghhh.." Sana growls covering up her ear from her pillow.

Suddenly Jeongyeon enters the room half asleep and announces to the girls "Aederaa! Manager-nim has demanded us to get ready before 7 for the MV shoot."

"We are not even an idol yet, but I'm already starting to regret." Nayeon speaks up not wanting to sacrifice her sleep.

"Huh!! Look who's complaining after shedding all those bucket of tears in the stage crying mimics Nayeon *sob* *sob* khamshamida *sob*

"Yahh!! Yoo Jeongyeon" she picks up her pillow and throws aiming at her face. Jeongyeon slides through and sticks out her tongue teasing the elder girl more. The other girls present in the room ends up cracking the fight between bunny and the ostrich.

Mina's pov-
I somehow managed to drag my ass down to the kitchen for breakfast. And I could already see the school meal club(Chaeng, Dahyun, Tzuyu) having their breakfast. And ofcourse Momo unnie was present there too. Well you'll always find her where the food is so, nothing new.

I was somehow kind of surprised looking at Chaeyoung
"How come you woke up early than me today chaeng?"

"Well we got a living alarm at our room named Tzu--yu" she said glaring at Tzuyu.

"Same. We got the loud one too named Jihyo" I replied smiling, understanding her pain. I then moved ahead, giving my baby cub a morning hug and sat beside her to join for breakfast.

***Hours later***

Chaeyoung's pov-
Some of us were doing hair and makeup, while others were being dressed up for the MV shoot. I was eagerly waiting for Minari, to see what dress she got, how's she going to look, when I suddenly felt someone hugging me from the back. I looked back and saw Dahyun unnie showing me her big, bright smile. Her smile that always lightens up everyone's mood.
"Ohh unnie" I also welcomed her with my warm smile

"Are you bored?"

"No. I'm fine. I was watching you all" I gave her a thank you smile for her concern for me.