LAST NIGHT AS 12

Dahyun's pov-

As we all reached back to our dorm, we were tired and tensed. After tonight's performance, we all felt the heat of the competition. Only one more performance was left to decide who gets to debut. It was really a terrifying feeling.

All of us, the 5 minor girls were sitting together, talking about our opinions and experience of this journey. Then suddenly Jeongyeon unnie said "wahh.. tonight's feeling is really weird. This seats used be full by all 9 girls, now it's just us five."

It was really the truth. The silence,and the emptiness was making us feel creepy. It made us realised that the end was really coming up, when suddenly we heard a knock at our door. We were all shocked. Who could be at this hour? Tonight's program has already ended, so why would anyone come at this hour? Then I decided to go and open. As I slowly opened the door then "yahaaaa" entered all the major girls shouting.
We all were shocked and excited. We never expected them to visit us. But that was really the best surprise and a great stress reliever for us. And the cutest thing they did was, they bought watermelon with themselves. Might be every one was realising that tonight was really the last night to relax and we have to work our butts from tomorrow, being the last week for finale.

All decided to eat the melon first and Somi ofcourse everyone's favourite cook, handled the situation pretty well. Some of us helped her. But the main chef was ofcourse her. In the end she served the best dish, ever be made on melon. It really made every one of us feel a bit better.

After finishing the meal we all started sharing our thoughts on the competition. Nayeon unnie thanked the Major girls for visiting us before the final night. Their visit really lightened our mood. I was seated in the corner between Mina and Somi and I was just listening to others talking, and I realised that really everyone were having a hard time. It made my heart ache. Then suddenly Sana unnie spoke up grabbing my attention
" I have been really having a hard time. I was about to debut with Japan group but the members started acting weird. Then again I was in a group named 6mix, where the members started leaving. And After all this, I again had to go through this survival. (Her voice was starting to crack but she kept saying) " and I don't know if I'll get to debut even this time. And us being trainee together and then suddenly turning into rivals through this competition. It all felt awkward. But now I'm happy I got to know you all more through this survival."

Jihyo- "yeah, it's true. we all are now more close. And we have really changed the atmosphere of this competition into a friendly one."

Yes, what she said was true. We all made this fierce, gruesome competition into a friendly one by supporting each other through out the whole journey. And about Sana unnie, My heart ached as I realised, damn, she really had gone through a lot. She always seemed so cheerful, but who knew she was going through this much pain. Looking at her cry like that, I really wanted to go and comfort her. But I couldn't. I was just sitting, looking at her, when suddenly I realised the tears were flowing down my face. I tried to control my tears but I couldn't. All the emotions I have been stuffing inside me came rushing down. I was feeling bad for her, myself and every one sitting here. We all are facing such hardships in such a brutal way, fully unknown of the outcome. I was unable to control my tears. Then Somi came and hugged me which atleast made me bit calm.

Everyone was tearing a bit. Then Suddenly, I heard Jeongyeon unnie say "it's all because of this survival" pointing out to the show and blaming it for making us suffer and cry like this. Looking at her guts we all laughed a bit. Which eventually lightened our mood a bit. In the end, We all ended up giving each other encouraging words.