REGRETTED DECISIONS- DISTANCE

Chaeyoung's pov-

I was having a rough night. I couldn't fall asleep even if I wanted to. While Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie, were already in deep sleep. The Vlive that I did with Mina at noon, and the comments passed by the viewers were still haunting me. I was in a confused state of mind, questioning how it all ended up like that?

Swiping through the phone, I wondered, should I text Mina and ask her what happened in today's fanmeeting? What gave away our secret in public so easily? But then suddenly I realised, if it's about fan meeting then it must be on camera. Then ofcourse it  means I might find the evidence on YouTube. My eyes widened thinking of this great idea. Why didn't I even think through this before?

I quickly opened the YouTube app and searched the word 'twice fanmeeting'. A lot of videos popped up, but how would I even find the specific clip? Then I decided I should better type 'Mina and Chaeyoung fanmeet'. A lot came  but yet not the specific type I wanted. I was getting impatient. How should I search anyway? what should I type?

Then lit the light bulb of my brain. I remembered the term 'Michaeng' that popped up a lot during the Vlive, resembling our ship name. I quickly typed the term 'Michaeng fanmeet moments'.

And finally came up rushing, the clips I wanted to see. There were many clips with different covers. Some clip showed, Me and Mina together while some with me whispering something to Mina. I just clicked randomly on one of it, and then another and then another. And as I proceeded watching more than 5 videos of us, then I realised what made the people suspect us? What made them question our sexuality?

We tried to hide our relationship, but we didn't know that being in love just eventually gives away the hint of two people's affection towards each other. The way I looked at her with full of love, the way I touched her, even if they were little touches, the way I protected her, or the way I back hugged her once. All these small clips were just giving away the truth. Even if we didn't want to but our small actions couldn't hide our love for each other.