RD-THEY CONFESSED-II

All the girls were present at the studio for the photo shoot. They were busy dressing and having their makeup done, when they suddenly notice few crew members coming towards them.

The girls quickly stands up and greets the crew members.
"Annyeong haaseiyo."

"Ye annyeong." The crew greets them back

The pd speaks up,
"Well girls,we are here to do a short interview before your photo shoot. So please step outside when you all are ready okay."

"Ne~~" the girls answer together

Mina's pov-

After a while, me, being the first to finish up my makeover was called upon to appear for the interview. I had no idea what the interview was going to be about. I went out without thinking much. As I sat down, I realised I was being interviewed live on Vlive. The interviewer smiled and greeted me. And I greeted back bowing.

I was sitting there relaxed, without expecting any tough questions. But surprisingly the first question itself took me by surprise.
"If you were a guy, which member would appeal to you the most?"

This question wasn't new for me. I have answered this very same question when I was in sixteen, and I still can remember clearly what I answered back then. That was the day when I confessed my love for Chaeyoung in front of the whole world. I was indeed a daring girl. But sadly Chaeyoung isn't that daring as I am.

Thinking about the question again, all I could think of was Chaeyoung. Because I love her. I would date her and only her. But I don't think she deserves this confession anymore. So making my mind up again I answered.....

"Recently I'd say Jeongyeon."

Meanwhile

Chaeyoung's pov-

I was still having my makeup done. We were informed of the interview going live. So I decided to watch it, and especially because it was Mina's part. I was excitedly watching and waiting for the lady to put her first question.