I'M NOT A COWARD

Weird kind of laughing sounds were storming in the canteen, belonging to the 5 crazy girls of the Major team, each seated around the table for breakfast.
And every girl's voice was at their highest peak. Each of them busy joking around and making fun of the other. They could be seen laughing with their mouth fully stuffed. It looked kind of grossy yet funny.

In the midst of all the noises,  Sana suddenly notices Mina, who was surprisingly more hyped and energetic compared to other days. She seemed more happy. Sana just stares at Mina with a questioning look.

Mina- "Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Sana- "Your energy. It seems different today. Did something happen?"

At that question Mina quickly blushes, as she remembers her last night with Chaeyoung. All those sweet and romantic moments, that kiss and those holding hands. All being replayed in her mind. She tries hard to hide her blushing face but fails to control her strong emotions that were running through her veins.

Sana- "God, Mina! Why are you blushing? Does this mean something really happened?"

Mina nervously shakes her head gesturing through her hand
"Aniyo, aniyo. Wae? Why would I blush?" And she shyly looks at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just smiles at her reaction and winks at her which makes Mina blush even more. She quickly pushes her spoon down and squats down acting as if the spoon has fallen by mistake. She uses this moment to calm down her hormones and clear her blushing face.

Jihyo understanding the situation laughs awkwardly without any reason and speaks up before Sana interrogates any more
"So guys about today's schedule, as sixteen show is trending all over Asia, a small question round will be set for every contestant from MILK program. This interview is going to show every individual's interests in daily life. And after that session, we all can go back to our practice. So get ready and show them how real and attractive you are. And guys don't forget to bring your "go to" item for the interview.

"Yee"~~ All answers in unison.
Finishing their breakfast and they leave for their respective rooms to get ready. Mina gives a relieved looks to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung finding it funny, smiles back at Mina teasing her for blushing earlier. She walks towards her and grabs her hand assuring her that it's fine, and both heads off to their room to change. Chaeyoung suddenly notices Jihyo running towards her, the girl quickly smiles with a smirk on her face and smacks her ass saying " I think this is going to be my new job, saving you two" and runs off leaving a triggered Chaeyoung.