CONFESSION

Mina's pov

Me and Sana, we both walked the whole way to dorm without talking as we both were sad and tired. We soon reached the dorm. I was all ready to face Chaeyoung and clear everything out and apologize for the previous incident. As I didn't want her to keep ignoring me. I wanted her beside me.

As we entered the room, there was no one else in the sitting room except Somi watching television.

Somi- "Ohh unnie, you are back?"

Mina- "Ne Somi. Have you had your dinner?"

Somi- "Yes unnie we all did. Only you two are left."

Mina- "Okay. By d way, Do you know where's Chaeyoung?"

Somi- "Yeah. She's in her room, sleeping."

Mina- "Is she okay?"

Somi- "I'm not sure, but she seemed kinda down. She even refused for dinner."

Mina- "Oh is it? Okay. I'll check on her. Sana you go ahead. I'll join you later."

Sana- "Okay."

Mina goes to check on Chaeyoung. Reaching Chaeng's room, she slowly peeps on to see what her cub was doing and she finds her sleeping deeply, hugging her big bear tightly.

Mina- "Aww.. she's so cute sleeping like that. Wish she was hugging me instead of that bear."
Mina blushes just by the thought of hugging her and sleeping together with her.

She slids back and slowly closes the door back, trying hard not to make any sound. She goes back to her room smiling alone admiring Chaeyoung's cuteness.

Sana- "How's she?"

Mina- "She's sleeping."

Sana- "Mina, (calling her in a swinging tone) by d way I've noticed you've been asking about Chaeyoung the whole day?"

Mina- "Wh-what? What did you say?"
She gets taken aback by Sana's sudden question.

Sana- "Did you two get in a fight or something?"

Mina- "What? No! Why would we fight? I just saw her kind of down today that's why I was asking about her."
She quickly defends herself.

Sana- "Uhhaah really? You never cared about me that much? Why care so much for her?"

Mina- "Yahh I take care of you like your mother from morning to night. And you are saying I don't."

Sana- "No you don't. I'm the caring person here."

Mina- "You're not. I'm"

Sana- "I'm elder than you, so It's me."

Mina- "But my mind is more mature than yours."

And the two carries on, whole night, bickering each other on who's more caring and who's not. And eventually they end up sleeping with each other fully tired.

Next morning

Mina woke up early due to her sudden period cramps. Her pain was going severe and unbearable. To lessen the pain she decides to make a ginger tea for herself.
As she enters the kitchen, she sees Chaeyoung taking water from the fridge. Before she could open her mouth and greet her, Chaeyoung turns her head as if she didn't see her and goes back to her room.