ISAC 2016-III

Both the girls cried and stayed in bed hugging each other for few minutes, untill their hearts were all ready to function back normally. And when everything was back to normal and when their tears were fully dried off, both the girls looks at each other. And suddenly both bursts in laughter, looking at each other's crying face and puffy eyes.

But then their mood Suddenly changes as they feel pity for each other and then both ends up hugging each other again. They both could understand how hard it was for the other as right now they both were in the same boat. A boat that will sink soon, leaving them dry and barren on the shore.

It was clear how tough it is to live a life of an idol. Giving up one's priorities for the sake of their company and fans. Even though being an idol was their own choice, they never knew their life would be directed by their company and their fans. All they were, was just a puppet. A puppet who only entertains.

After hugging each other for a while,and smiling among themselves, suddenly Mina pushes Jihyo away. Jihyo looks at her surprised,
"Wae geullae?"

Mina looks at her fiercely,
"You didn't even tell me who he is."

Jihyo laughs as she sees Mina's expression,
"Are you really asking me this now, when I'm all ready to break off with him?"

Mina: "Well I never knew it before so.."

Jihyo: "Well it doesn't matter now."

Mina: "Oh wae? Tell me."

Jihyo: "Some other day Mina."

And Jihyo gives a light smile, while Mina unable to argue anymore just sighs, defeated. Keeping the suspense, Jihyo pats Mina's back once and smiling along goes back to her bed.

Few hours later

Jeongyeon's pov-

After finishing my dinner, I was at my room, having some light conversation with my roommate Momo. But my mind was busy somewhere else. I was in the dilemma, that should I go and apologize now or not? Even though I believed what I did was right. But still being an understanding unnie, I need to take the first step. And I just wanted to apologize for my bad behaviour and nothing else.

I was just meddling with my inner thoughts, when suddenly I heard a knock at my door, even though the door was fully open. Both me and Momo got startled for a second. We looked up and found Jihyo standing at the door, smiling fadedly with her sad and guilty eyes. I was surprised to see her at my room,at this hour after all that argument.

Momo who was beside me, suddenly stood up seeing Jihyo, and said,
"Ahh.. Jeongyeon-na, actually I have some incomplete business with Sana. So I need to leave. You two solve-I mean.." she chuckled nervously "You two carry on. I'll be back later okay."

I was confused. She might have decided to leave on purpose to give us some space to make up. But still I was totally against the idea.I wanted her to stay beside me. I was scared of being alone with Jihyo, thinking 'what if I again end up saying all that I shouldn't. I needed someone to guide me or stop me at moments. I was scared hurting her again.

Being an outspoken person, it has always been a hard job for me to control my thoughts and emotions, even always in a fight with someone.'

Trying to stop her,I quickly held her shirt, and pleading with my eyes I said,
"Are you leaving right now?"

But well Momo being Momo, she still decided to leave me alone. Patting my back and giving her weird smile, she said,
"Gwenchana. You guys carry on."